Just the way you are(Dick Grayson x reader)

(Y/n) is insecure about herself and she has trouble believing when Dick tries to compliment her.

(Y/n)'s age: 20
Dick's age: 24

Dick singing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
I'm looking at myself through the long length mirror all I can see back is my reflection. I'm so ugly how can Dick still be with me. When he can have any woman he desires but yet he chose me. No matter how much people try and compliment me I find ways to bring myself down. I really wish I was pretty like all my friends but I can't. I'm still wondering why Dick is even still with me.

Dick's P.O.V.
I don't know how to tell (Y/n) that she is beautiful inside and out. That she means the whole world to me but how can I when every time I compliment her she doesn't believe me.
I love everything about her. I walk into our share bedroom to only see her staring at herself through the mirror.

"Oh her eyes, her eyes Make the stars look like there not shinning" I sang, damn I really loved her eyes I love that sparkle they have when she talks about something she's really passionate about.

"Her hair, her hair fall's perfectly without her tryin', she's so beautiful and I tell her every day" I sang. I walked into the room and walked towards her and wrap my aroma around her.

"You look beautiful darling" I said to her. I just want to see her smile she's been down lately.
She looks at me and frowns.

"Do I really though? Look at me you can literally have any girl but you chose me why?" (Y/n) said to me.

"They are so many reasons why but I'm with you because your you" I said to her.

"It's hard to believe that I'm beautiful" she said before she unwrapped my arms from her waist and walking out of the bedroom.

"Yeah, I know, I know when I compliment her she won't believe me and it's so, it's so sad to think that she don't see what I see" I sang quietly to myself. I want her to see what I see that she's beautiful inside and out and I love her for her.

*Next day*
Today was a special day. Today marks the day of mine and (Y/n)'s 2 year anniversary. I've known her for since High school more specifically our senior year. (Y/n) was the new girl lucky for me I got to show her around. (Y/n) and I was going to go out I was just waiting for her. I made reservations and if we don't make it there on time there going to give it away.

We're supposed to be there at 8 pm and it's 7:45 pm. I'm afraid that we're not going to make it it's a 30-minute drive. I walk into the room to see her staring at her self in the mirror.