Saving you(Tim Drakexreader)

(Y/n) gets a feeling that Stephanie and Tim are not over each other they get into an argument which makes Tim leaves. (Y/n) goes and tried to fix things.

Tim's age: 23
(Y/n)'s age: 21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V.
Tim and I have been dating for two years but we recently got into an argument it was on Sunday night and it's now Wednesday night. We share an apartment together and he hasn't been home. I understand that he needs time to calm down but he never takes three days.

You might be wondering what the argument was about. It was about his ex-girlfriend, Stephanie Brown. Somewhere deep down I have a feeling that he still loves her. I mean who can blame him she's gorgeous. She is everything Tim wants and I'm just plain old me. I'm no superhero like them.

So I understand why he still is hell-bent over her. I can see it and Stephanie's eyes that she still loves Tim and the same goes for Tim. Sometimes I see Tim staring at Stephanie. I've sent Tim 30 messages and called about 50 times and no answer.

I knew where he was. Wayne Manor. I mean where else would he go he still has his bedroom there. I need to fix things with him. I grabbed my car keys and drove to Wayne's residence. Which was only a 10-minute drive. Once I got there I pressed the buzzer since the gates were closed and Alfred is usually the ones who opens them.

"Who's this?" The familiar voice said. It brought a smile to my face. Alfred.

"It's (Y/n), Alfred, can you please open the gates. I need to talk to Tim" I said.

"I don't think that a good idea Miss (Y/n)" Alfred said. Is Tim really that mad that even told Alfred not let me in?

"Please Alfred" I said begging. I can hear Alfred sigh and say, "Alright Miss (Y/n)".

I saw the gate open but I also heard Alfred muttering something about how sorry he was. Sorry about what? I drove in and parked my car and got off. I walk towards the door and knocked on it. I waited a couple of seconds until it opened revealing Damian. Damian looked shocked to see me here.
"(L/n)? What are you doing here?" He said nervously. Ok, weird much?

"I came to talk to Tim" I said. I tried to come in but he wouldn't let me in. He kept blocking.
"Dami please let me in" I said.

"Tim's not home" Damian said. Damian shook his head no. No? There's definitely something going on here. Damian never calls Tim by his first name.
"I'm sorry Dami but this is really important" I said. I pushed Damian aside and go in. When I first met Damian he was a tough kid, especially with his ways.

"I'm really sorry Damian but I need to talk to Tim" I said. I starting walking upstairs I kept hearing Damian shouting my name. I just ignored him until I heard Jason's voice telling Damian to shut the fuck up. Typical Jason. I'm heading he saw me because then he too started to shout my name. I stopped in the middle of the steps and turn around to look down at them.

"Guys please I need to fix things with Tim" I said annoyed now. It's like they don't want me to see something.

"(Y/n) we care for you and that's why we don't want you going upstairs" Jason said.
"Why? Tim's upstairs" I said. Just like that, I turned around only to be stopped by Dick. Ugh, I can truly say that the bat-boys are a cruse and a blessing.

"Come downstairs (Y/n)" Dick said.
"No Dick. Why don't you guys let me go talk to him?" I said asking.

"(Y/n)...I hate to be the one to tell you this or even find out like this but..." Dick paused like he was trying to find a way to tell me gently. I was scared of what Dick was going to say next I could literally feel my heartbeat pounding inside my chest. There was this uneasy feeling inside me.

"Dick, just tell me you're scaring me. Did something happen to Tim? Is he ok?" I said worriedly.

"Tim c-cheated on you with Stephanie a-and there both upstairs" Dicks said stuttering. I raced upstairs I didn't even bother to knock on the door. I could already feel the tears pouring down my face. My heart shattered by the sight of what was in front of me. Tim didn't even notice that I came in he probably thought it was one of his brothers.

"I already told you guys to leave us alone" Tim said turning his head the color on his face left. I can't believe I just Tim's tongue down her throat. Tim got off of Stephanie and pulled up his jeans. So they were going to have sex. Stephanie was covering herself with the bedsheets.

"Dear, this isn't-"Tim was about to say but I cut him off.

"What it looks like? Because shoving your tongue down someone else's mouth and about to shove your dick up her vagina it isn't what it looks like?" I said crying. I don't if I'm sad or mad at the fact that I let myself get played. Tim tried to move closer to me but I stepped back.

"Don't. Just stay away from me Timothy Drake you've done enough" I said as I was about to leave I say one last thing to him.

"You know what's funny I came here to fix things and surprise you with some news...but I was the one who ended up surprise. I just hope she was worth it" I said. I leave and make my way downstairs as more tears pour down.
"(Y/n) we're sorry about Tim" Jason said.

"Sorry? It wasn't like you forced him he made that decision all by himself. What you should be sorry about is not telling me. I looked stupid I guess I was the last one to find out huh?" I said. They all were silent. I guess I was the only one how stupid can I be.

"Like I said I looked stupid in front of everyone while everyone knew. How long was this thing going on?" I said. I needed to find out.

"Three months" Damian said looking down. How dumb can I be he's been doing it behind my back for three freaking months. I leave and make my way to my car and drive off. Once I get back to the apartment. I don't want to go inside because it holds so many shared memories. How can this be a home when it was never home in the first place.

I turn off my car and lock it. Next thing you know someone hits me hard on the head and makes me fall to the ground. My keys fell out of my hands the last thing I saw was the person who knocked me out. Bane. After that, I blacked out.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm thinking of a pt 2. But I hope you enjoy, also there might a chance that I won't update next Sunday mostly because I'm going camping over the weekend and I won't be getting any signal which kinda sucks but also a relief and it gets me time away from technology. Stay safe!
                                -roselover_21