Family Dinner (Damian Wayne x reader)

When Damian's family and the reader's family all come together to meet for the first time.
Damian's age: 18
(Y/n)'s age- 17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n)'s P.O.V.

I was on the phone with Damon. He seemed quite anxious about today. I would be lying if I wasn't feeling anxious myself. I mean this is both our families coming together to have dinner. My family is a bit crazy...who am I kidding there psychos and I mean that with love.

"Damian I wouldn't t be that worried! Have you met my family?!" I said.

"Darling, I have...but let us not forget my family is a bunch of immature imbeciles except for father and Pennyworth" Damian said. I can bet that he rolled his eyes.

"They're not that bad Damian. They can't be worse then the twins or my older siblings" I said. I still don't understand why my older siblings still live here if one is already 20 and the other is 18 about to be 19.

"Point taken" Damian muttered.

"Let's just hope tonight turns out...good" I said.
"One can only hope" Damian said. I told Damian that I'll just meet him at the restaurant that we both chose. All I needed was to put on my shoes as I walk out I see my sister all glamour up.

"Please tell that's not what your wearing (Y/n)!" She said practically yelling at me. I look down at what I'm wearing which is only mid highly waisted jeans and a normal black shirt and I paired it with my vans.

"What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked.
"Everything this will not do. Come with me I'm going to help you dress properly" she said dragging me to her room.

"What are we going to do with this hair...or this outfit" she said while holding my hair.

"Nothing, in perfectly fine" I said.
"I got it" she said smiling to herself. Oh, Lord please help me.

                ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"Ahh. Careful" I said shouting as she kept pulling strands of my hair to curl.

"Stay still I'm almost done" she said. A couple of minutes later she was done she went into her closet and pulled out two outfits that showed to much skin. Yeah, no thank you.

"I don't feel comfortable wearing neither of those" I said.

"You need to start wearing clothes that show off your curves (Y/n) or how else is Damian supposed to see that freaky side of you" Mel said smirking. I made of face of disgust.

"Mel, I love you but no I have no freaky side and even if I do which I don't it doesn't concern you" I said. I walk into her closet and pull out a dress that's not too showy.

"That's not what I heard the other night" Mel muttered out. I can feel my face redden from embarrassment. I examine the dress. It was a plaid black and white collared dress. It looked cute. I grabbed her ankle wrap around 4-inch block heels. She should be lucky that I'm even considering wearing these death traps.

"You should wear these 8 in heels it will definitely compliment your shortness" She said showing me these heels.

"No...I'll be back" I said as I walked out of her room to go into mine. I quickly slip into the dress and heels making sure when I tie them I leave it as a bow tie. I walk out of my room and go back to my sisters. She's retouching her lipstick.

"How do I look?" I said as I did a full 360. She turned around.

"You look like a librarian" she said. Nothing pleases her. I'm not changing.