Fake love (Tim Drake x reader)

Tim and (y/n) are best friends. Tim doesn't know that (y/n) likes him, but (y/n) knows that Tim likes Stephanie so Tim asks you to fake "date" as months pass you start to fall for Tim even more.

Tim's age- 16
(Y/n's) age- 16
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Y/n's) P.O.V.
I really want to tell him how much I lo-like him, but I can't he likes Stephanie. Besides I don't wanna ruin our friendship it's better this way. The only people who know about this is crush I have is Jason he keeps telling me that I'll never know if I don't try. I'm just afraid of rejection. I'm working on homework right now but it's so hard trying to concentrate, I was trying to pay attention to my math homework but I just couldn't so I decided to just go downstairs to the kitchen to eat something since I'm hungry and what's the point on doing homework if I can't concentrate.

I was walking downstairs when I heard a knock on the door. Really! Who could that be? I went to go check to see who it is not before checking the peephole (I think that's what its called). To only see my dork of a best friend with a pizza. My Lifesaver. I opened the door to let him in which he did.

"That's why you're my best friend" I said smiling.
"Is that really the only reason?" he said making a straight face when he started laughing.
"Nope, there's more to why you're my best friend" I said popping the p. Then we went to the table in the dining room. I told him I'll be back that I was gonna go get us some drinks and plates.

I came back with some drinks which for me was a f/d and well for Tim I got him a sprite I would've brought him a coffee but my parents don't drink much caffeine.
"So what brings you here Timmy?"I said to him while handing him a plate.
"Don't call me that, but I actually thought of something and I think it might actually work" he said excitedly. I just looked at him confused.
"And that is?" I said while taking a slice of pizza and taking a bit of it.

"Well as my best friend you know how I like Steph right?" Tim said just by hearing her name I just wanted to roll my eyes but I didn't I just nodded my head.
"ok so I was thinking why not pretend to fake date someone and maybe she'll be jealous and would want to be with me" he said.
"Timothy I love you but that's the dumbest idea ever but if you really like her then do it" I said smiling sadly at him I hope he doesn't notice.
"It's not dumb it'll work just you see" Tim said. Poor girl who ever has to fake date jk Tim has the looks so lucky to whoever.

"So Timmy who's the lucky girl?" I said curiously now.
"Well, my dearest (y/n) it is you" He said. When he said that I choked like literally choked on my pizza I couldn't stop coughing. A couple of minutes pass until I calmed down a little.
"Pardon me" I said looking at him.
"Well I don't like any of the girls at our school since there fake and you are my best friend" Tim said. Yeah no.

"Tim no I'm not doing it I'm sorry Stephanie and I are friends I don't wanna her to hate me if she does have feelings for you" I said I might like him but I cannot do that. I can tell Stephanie likes him too and tags why I cannot do that.
"Please (y/n/n) I'll do anything if you help me pleaseee" Tim said begging. Hmm, I do need help in Chemistry.
"Fine only if you can help me in chemistry and buy me food" I said. He hesitated for a second then agreed.