7 years(Jason Todd x reader)

Jason starts to remember his life and how lucky he got to me someone like (Y/n) that helped him through the years.

Jason's age: 59
(Y/n)'s age: 58

Jason singing
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jason's P.O.V.
If everything that has happened to me over the years has lead me to this I wouldn't change it at all. I've never thought that I would get my happy ending because of the fuck up life I had.

But (Y/n) shown me that even people that are broken can find happiness I'm glad I found someone like (Y/n). I knew that I choose the right person to marry me I wouldn't want to spend it with any one else beside we got wonderful children out of it. Then I started to remember what my mom once told me.

'Once, I was seven years old, my mama told me. Go make yourself some friends or you'll be lonely. Once, I was seven years old' I sang/thought. When I was seven years old I never found the point in having friends if at some point they are going to betray you. I tried making friends then I just got bored of them.

*Flashback* (ok so we know that Jason's mom wasn't there for Jason but for the sake of the story let's pretend she was for part of his life as well as Jason's dad even though we don't know who he is)
Younger Jason P.O.V.
"Jason come here" my mom Sheila said calling me over. I make my way over to her.

"Yes?" I said.

"Jason you need to make friends. You don't want to be lonely all your life do you?" Mom said. Great now she is going to want me to make friends something I don't want.
"I don't mind mom I like being alone".

"Jason no now go out and make friends" she said opening the door to the apartment. I've never liked living here in this crappy apartment but it's not like riches ever cares for the poor.
"Ugh fine" I said rolling my eyes and walking out.
*end of flashback*

'It was a bigbig world but we thought we were bigger. Pushing each other to the limits, we were learning quicker.' I sang/thought.
"What are you thinking about?" (Y/n) said.
"Nothing much just about life especially how lucky I got someone like you" I say to her.

"I tell myself the exact same thing" (Y/n) said joking.

"Haha you and your jokes" I said go her.
"Jay I love you but your going to to be late to meet up Roy" (Y/n) said. Oh I totally forgot about that.