Part 1

"Bro moveeee" I whine pushing Handro to go past the door.

"Bro oh I'm your bro now" he crosses his arms frowning.

"Jesus Handro just let me go out with my friends , what's so bad about that" I yell getting frustrated.

"The problem is they're gonna wanna take you out to the club and I ain't with that shit" he says rubbing my sides.

"Ughh" I groan pushing his hands away and walking back to the couch.

"Henny c'mon it's not that serious" he sighs sitting besides me pulling my legs onto his lap.

"So you can go out and party but I can't, listen to yourself Gees that's so unfair" I roll my eyes pulling my legs off of him.

"Okay but you act like no nigga ain't gonna try some slick shit" he argues

"Okay but you also act like I'd allow that"

"I know you wouldn't but what if someone forces shit and like-"

"Shhhhhh Handro I don't do this to you!! And I should be wayyyy more worried about you going to a club" I sigh pulling my hair slightly. I hated arguing with him but I mean c'mon I want to have fun too. If they suggested going to a club I'd be sure of coming back, I didn't even like clubbing like that.

"Okay but I wouldn't let shit happen" he says defensively

" and I won't either" I say getting up but get pulled right back down by my waist.

" Seriously" I whine turning to see he didn't have a goofy look per usual.

"Why do you want to go so bad" he ask

" I just want to go out with my friends" I sigh and stop fighting his arms that were wrapped around me.

" but yknow they just like getting you in trouble" he lectures me.

" what I mean to say your a target for fans and shit since your my fiance" he smiles rubbing my thigh.

" ughhh fine ima stay" I laugh pecking him. He then pulls me in a big embrace pecking my face all over.

"Okay okay stoopppp" I giggle pushing his face a bit away. He then shakes his head no and starts sucking on my neck.

"Hey Ale-" I then back up from Handro and frown, why is Allure here?

I then back up and get off his lap and just look away. Yes we got along before and very well!! from what I remember but she was soon back to being really rude to me. Guess I was just a way closer to my boy.

"I um- sorry" she sighs walking out the room. Handro then looks over at me and I sigh.

" Go Handro" I then grab his chubby cheeks and kiss him. Once he opens his eyes slowly he shuts them again pulling me in for another kiss.

"Aight boo lemme go see what's up okay" he says and I nod. 

I then look over to see the girls blowing up my messages.

Bee 🐝: so we hanging today?

Chanel 🍬: yesssss

Bee 🐝: the club ehh 😎?

Chanel 🍬: 😎😎👍

Bee 🐝: alrightttty

Chanel 🍬: 5pm we go to movies then at 7pm we partyyyy

Bee 🐝: I got a house party this time we can go to this time actually

Chanel 🍬: haven't been to one in a while