Part 2

After everything calmed we decided on cuddling and just forgetting the recent argument. But right when I was about to fall asleep on his chest I hear someone bang on the downstairs door. I then look over to see Geesy asleep so I slowly get up.

"Hello" I yawn scratching my head.

"Bitch" Chanel glares at me and I immediately feel bad.

"Omygosh I'm so-"

"Yeah yeah I was waiting for TWO HOURS" she whines stomping her feet.

"I'm so sorry" I sigh opening the door more for her to come in. I then see Bee walk toward the door too but she seemed way more bothered.

"Water" I ask and they both nod getting comfortable on the couch.

"So what happened for you to lag" Bee raises a eyebrow.

"An argument and Allure" I explain

"Who's Allure" Chanel tilts her head.

So I explain to her about the past, the good and bad. I also let them both know the argument of the club, and also the me getting jealous. Obviously didn't let them know how Handro thinks there a bad influence.

"Why did that one girl come though" Chanel ask frowning

"Never bothered to ask to be honest" I sigh laying back in the couch getting comfortable.

"We still going out" Bee ask laying her head on my lap.

"Going where" I hear Handro say from behind us causing me to jump.

"House party you should come with" Bee yawns stretching.

"I thought it was a movie" He frowns at me looking mad again.

"We were planning to go to a movie but you ruined that and we want to take her to a party but I'm sure you'll ruin that too" Chanel rolls her eyes grabbing her purse.

"Maybe I will because y'all always wanna party, how bout no" Handro glares at Chanel.

"Both you shut up we both don't want to hear it" Bee groans and I nod, they always argued.

"You shut up" Gees laughs pushing her head away and laying his head on my lap now. I then play with his curls but he was soon off my lap.

Bee then throws Handro off my lap and lays herself back on me.

"Sureeee make your guys self at home" Handro laughs sarcastically.

"Make yourself out this home, yeah" Chanel smiles sweetly.

"Okay okay stop guys, let's watch a movie hmmm how about-"

"WINNIE THE POOH WE KNOW" they all then cut me off yelling, causing me to laugh but turn bright red.

"You guys know me so well" I smile running up the stairs to get the disc. While running up the stairs I nearly trip causing me to snort.

I was now back downstairs to see Chanel and Bee cuddled up together. I then jump between them.

"I wanna cuddle with y'all" I whine and they both hug me while Handro on the other couch rolls his eyes after mocking me. I then giggle and get up to go cuddle with him knowing that's all he wanted.