Part 35

4:23am

I felt the urge to pee so I then pressed my emergency button to alert the nurses. I then look to my side and see all my friends still around me I small smile immediately creeps up on my face.

They all hugged me tight and we all had a heart full conversation, the event really hit us all deep.

The guys even wanted to cancel the tour to just be with me but I kept insisting them not to do so. I felt terrible.

The nurse then comes with a wheel chair and helps me on it and she rolls me to the bathroom. I felt so much pain in my private area but I kept it to myself. Once we were in the restroom I realized my period had begun so I checked under there seat to find pads.

I was soon back to sleep and tried to rub off the pain.

Soon enough I wake up feeling wet and I look down to see I bled through the pad and look around to see if anyone was awake feeling my cheeks heat up.

"Mi Amor do you need anything? Do you feel better? " he ask all at once

He then was getting close and soon harsh words slip out my lips, "Leave me alone can't you see I need room and don't need you gosh stop bugging"

Hurt soon flashes through his eyes and he backs up and I sigh feeling horrible about myself. He them sits back and just looks at the ground and keeps quiet.

"Look I'm-"

"Its fine Henny I don't love you any less" he smiles and gets close once again rubbing my wrist.

"ARE YOU OKAY" he yells getting up quick and I see his view was now near my blood stain.

Soon enough everyone was awake and the guys freaked out while the girls gave me sorry looks. The girls then push the guys out the room to make everything less awkward, it took a while because they were all hella concern.

They then help me to the restroom nearest without the guys knowing. While in there by myself I realized I was bleeding nonstop and felt my legs wobble and tears started streaming as I felt scared.

I then see the bathroom emergency button and hold onto the side of the wall handle to stay up. After a while the restroom door was pushed wide open and I was asked many questions while the girls looked over at me scared and asked questions as well. I didn't answer any at all not feeling the strength to do much.

"Henny HENNH WHAT'S WRONG" Handro yelled following the doctors and me.

Once they saw the blood that was  coming nonstop they rushed me to an emergency room.

My friends and Handro, no one at all were able to be in the room with me at the moment.

"When did this start" The doctor asked me while I was now fixed in a bed.

"Well what is this" I ask feeling sharp pains in my stomach

"It seems to be hemophilia" He sighs and I raise a brow confused

"A condition in which a person blood isn't able to clot and they eventually over bleed" he explains

"Am I- am i okay" I ask feeling a bit scared

"Don't worry that's my job to" he smiles rubbing my hand and I nod feeling slightly better but not as much as I wished

A nurse then comes and passes me one of those elder diapers to keep me from getting the blood from everywhere, for right now at least.

"Only one person can be here so who'd you like" The nurse ask

"Alejandro, ask for him please" I say and she nods walking out leaving me alone.

I felt so uncomfortable with these on me but I rather have these then just bleed everywhere at the moment.

"Boo what happened" Handro ask rushing to me

"Were running test but we believe it may be hemophilia" the girl nurse sighs

"Is it permanent" he ask worried looking over at me

"We believe it's due to her loosing a lot of blood but we're seeing when a transfusion can be made" the nurse explains

"So she needs blood" he ask and she nods

"Okay so when can you give her the blood she needs" he ask

"Well were waiting fo-"

"Fuck you mean your waiting this can get worse" Handro ask walking toward her

"I want her checked on faster then anyone in this fuckung building and best believe you won't get payed up is nobody here in less then a minute" he glares at her

"Look sir we treat everyone the same" she looks away from his glare

"BULLSHIT" he yells causing me to jump not expecting him to yell

"If it was one of the workers your telling me you won't help them immediately, you think I don't know how this works"

"Sir I didn't say that it's just-" she once again gets cut off but this time by me

"Alejandro stop it" I hiss and he turns quickly when he hears my voice

"But-"

"She's doing her job now stop it, I'm alive okay now sit down and just be here for me" I sigh

"Henny I get it but-"

"Everyone's equal period okay" I raise a brow waiting for him to go against me, he then sits down staying quiet and the girl thanks me and rushes out the room.

"Yknow you embarrassed me" he mumbles causing me to snort and he rolls his eyes

"Henny why don't we go to your hospital, you'll feel more at home or no" he ask

"I don't kn-"

He them walks out the room and I curse knowing he was up to no good and the fact that I didn't have the strength to get up made me feel terrible. I try either way though and get a good grip on the chair beside me and slowly stand up with as much of the strength I have.

I then sit quickly feeling my legs wobble.

"God help me please-"

Before I can continue doctors and nurses that seem familiar barge in the room. He did not just make my hospital workers come for me, oh Lord. I was now being rolled out the hospital by a wheel chair. Before we can exit I hear Handro yelling for all the information they had of me to transfer it to my hospital in which I work at.

If only he knew that moving me to a different hospital meant they had to go over test on me once again.

On the ride with the rest of Shoreline who were right  behind the ambulance I ended up sleeping, Handro and Bee stayed arguing.