Part 9

4:25am

"Ay ay" I hear someone try to wake me up.

"Hmmm"

"Amor" I soon feel someone kiss me and I groan stretching.

"What" I ask sitting up.

"Come with me real quick" he says throwing me some clothes I can wear.

"Where" I yawn

"I'll be downstairs, hurry up" he yells the last part and I still take my time.

"Where we going" I yawn

"Hey can you get the box from the back of the car" he ask ignoring my question.

I then look back to see the box that came in the other day. The one he had to sign and acted mad suspicious about.

"Can I open it" I ask looking down at it in my lap now.

He then shifts in his seat and stays quiet not responding. What's with him? Did he not hear me because I know damn well he's not ignoring me.

"Can I open it" i ask again

"Its urh not mine" he says pushing his hair back and looking at the rear view mirror.

"I love you" I then grab his hand and he looks over at me for a second smiling.

"Love ya too" he says softly.

"You feel okay" I ask rubbing his hand confused about his weird behavior.

"Mhmm" he hums

He had me assuming so much at the moment and I then let his hand go. I then lean my head on the window and lean toward the other way instead. I then sigh loud and look at the corner of my eye to see him look at me but look away when the light turns green.

I then smile evily having the perfect plan.

I then go on my settings and press the ringtone and act like I answered my phone. I then see him kinda look over at me and I try to stay as serious as I can. Before I can smile I look out the window so he won't see my face.

"Hey" I smile getting into character and turn so he can kind of see my face.

I then see his face sort of turn serious and I quickly crack up but cover up and say, "Dude shut uppp".

"Who you talking to" he ask at the red light.

"Um I can't hang right now I'm with my friend" I bite on my lip trying not to laugh.

"Friend? , fuck you talkin bout" he then reaches for my phone and I look the other way causing him to miss.

"Yeah, yeah, hmmm course" I smile and he frowns but starts driving when someone beeps at him. I nearly laugh when I see him constantly glance at me.