Part 24

Ohgeesy p.o.v.

Last night when I said talk about us Henny broke down into tears. We ended up deciding on just talking about it in person when I came back from tour. It was now 10am and I was out the shower, I took a morning shower instead.

"Who is it" I yelled after hearing a knock at the door.

"ME NIGGA" I then laugh knowing it was Rob

I then open up the door and Rob and Foster barge in. I then grab my 12's and put them on quickly to head out for food.

"I heard you and your girl got problems" Foster recalls and Rob smacks his head shaking his head no and I laugh softly

"Yeah" I reply shortly

"So can I hit" He laughs throwing himself on my bed

"Bro shut the FUCK UP"

"But can I hit it from the back" Rob laughs asking right after yelling at Foster

"Y'all sound stupid as fuck, now get out" I frown and they both get out quickly when they see my face.

Swear they be asking the stupidest questions. I then put away my items so when the people come clean up after me nothing will go missing.

I then put my hoodie on and head down stairs where I saw the whole gang. Fenix then sees me and gives me a head nod and I head over. Although we didn't say sorry I knew we both were fine we were brothers and will always end up together again.

"So how'd you sleep" he ask after dapping me up

"Good good but I called Henny and Allure there" I frown still not feeling good about her being there

"Reallyyyy" he laughs

"They plotting on your ass" he laughs and I shake my head no and head over to Benji.

"Sup man haven't seen ya ass in a cool as min" he smiles pulling me in a hug.

"Yknow me staying icy as fuck what about you" I laugh walking toward Dennys with him

"Just fucking hoes from left to right but lately in bay area the girls been tooooooo freaky" his face scrunches causing me to crack the fuck up.

When we were all seated I heard my phone buzz and saw it was Allure.

Stitch 😈: i know she'll be mad I'm telling you this but I hear Henny crying in her room, I really don't think she meant any harm

I felt shook that Allure was actually defending Henny. She was crying?

Me: you sure she crying?

Allure 😈: yassszss now call her foo
Read at 12:36pm

After ordering my usual I sent Henny a text to see if she was even active on her phone.

Me: call?

Mi besitos 🤡🖤: can't I'm heading to work real soon

Me: thought you canceled the whole month???

Mi besitos 🤡🖤:  okay okay you caught me I'm just heading out & can't call atm

Me: going where??

Mi besitos 🤡🖤: out
Seen at 12:41pm

I didn't want to continue going back and fourth so I just left it at that. She can do whatever the fuck she wants.

Me: take care of her

I then send Allure a quick message and put my phone down to enjoy the breakfast combo with French toast.

Allure p.o.v.

Although I knew Henny wasn't crying this morning I told Ale that either way because I knew she was crying last night at least, Alejandro deserved to know. I was waiting to hear them talk but heard nothing.

I then knock on her door and she opens it and come out dressed in a tight sun dress.

"Where are you going" I ask

"Out now do whatever you want but put everything back in its place" She orders everything as if I'm a kid.

"Where are you going" I ask wondering

"Somewhere now move" she glares at me and I move away from the door

She's honestly been hella moody. I'm not sure if she was now just rude in general or she was on her period.

She was just rude 24/7

Before I can close the door she rushes back in, "have you seen a sparkly bag"

"No" I reply sitting on the couch to watch America got talent

"Ugh if you do call me" she says and I nod and hear the door slam.

Ale 😊❤❤: take care of her
Seen at 8:49am

I then feel a hard thing hit my back when I lean back. A sparkly bag

I mean Alejandro did say take care of her, maybe I should check what's in here. I then open it to see some pills and I then see a lace pair of undergarments. Guess she was planning on getting fucked up today with these pills in her drink.

Before sending her a text that I found the bag I take out the pills and stuff them in my pocket.

About ten minutes later Hennessy comes barging in and takes it.

"Thanks" She smiles and walks out.

Fuck.

I couldn't say oh wait here's the pills too so I stayed put and cursed. Hopefully she wouldn't notice.

When the door shuts I rush to go lock the door and search up the pills name.

Sodium oxybate?

It is to treat narcolepsy: symptoms are sudden muscle weakness and excessive daytime sleep

What the fuck is narcolepsy?

Chronic sleeping disorder

I then clicked on the suggestion of what happens if it's mixed with alcohol

Risk of depressed breathing, loss of consciousness, coma& death

The side effects is moodiness, WAIT

That explains why she been moody

She's been getting fucked up, so did she cheat and knew what she was doing?