Part 16

A headache, great.

I then went to the restroom to splash my face and open the mirror to see pills behind it, great. I had to hurry up because I was already late for work.

I then hop in the shower and rush to rub my body all over. After 15 minutes of rushing I was out and driving fast to work.

8:45am

I felt tired but I kept my composure and continued on with running test for this girl to tell if she was pregnant.

"I'm not ready what do you mean I am" she whispers looking down at her lap as her eyes filled with tears.

"Look I understand but it says positive" I sigh passing the results.

"Can I... abor-"

"Your choice" I reply quickly and try my best to hide my frown.

"I'm just not ready ykn-"

"Look why not just put it up for adoption, it's a better choice" I respond sighing

"I'm not ready" she kept mumbling and she soon passes out due to the pressure and I freak out calling for help.

I felt bad but aborting , that'll be hard to forgot. I hope I don't get in trouble I wasn't suppose to interfere, I was suppose to let her just do what she wanted to do but how could I?

After twenty minutes or so I then go check up on her and she says she doesn't remember anything up until she heard the news she was pregnant. We then run test to see if she's alright

What if she aborts It?

"Hey before you passed out you brought up aborting um maybe if you don't want it i can maybe um have it" i asked

"I did" she frowns rubbing her head confused.

"Yknow what forgot what I said um rest up" I quickly say covering her with the blankets.

I was now on break and felt sad in a way. It all felt so unreal, I knew pressure pushes people to do mistakes but kill, stop a life???

I then take a deep breath and call Handro to check up on him.

Heyy papas; I smile wide just needing to hear his voice

Hey mama's yuh working right; he ask yawning

Yeah just on break, what you doing; I ask changing the topic

Cleaning up a bit but um I got a question; he says

What

Why you got condoms in your luggage; he laughs on the other end

Fuck.fuck.fuck. what do I say ? I don't even know why.

Shit if ya wanted to fuck baby you  could've been said shit; he laughs and I giggle along, safe!

Shut up; I laugh lightly trying to go along

Well ima head to the Stu jus letting yknow in case u don't see me in the house ight; he says and I nod but then realize he can't see.

Okay papas well have fun but not toooooo much without me; I smile but feel my heart speed up

Growing up I've always heard the saying that everything always come into the spotlight, that everything meaning all lies.

Wait also one more question well sum I gotta say; he mumbles onto the phone sounding like he was moving around a lot

Go on

Your mom called me.... Look I know she pushed you away but give her a call mama, forgiving is good

Will he think the same when he finds out what I did?

Okay I'll give a call just for you

Good! well I gotta go ma text u when I get at the Stu

Bye mi amor

I felt a sweat drop fall onto my cheek and I wipe it and sigh. I have to tell him soon because it's making me feel horrible. He has to know and not from just anyone but from me.

I then throw away the burger wrapper and head back to my station.

After about four hours I was dismissed and was driving slow thinking of how I'll tell him. I was at a red light when my phone goes off.

Hello ? ; I ask unsure who called

Mama's it me just called to check up on my fine ass fiance; I can just feel his smile through the line

Look Alejandro I have to tell you something; I sigh

I know baby your pregnant I saw the results in te restroom I'm not mad just was waiting for you to tell me quicker; he laughs

Wait what?

Ohhhhh it must be Bee, wait onygosh Bee?!!

Hahaha how did you know; I bite my lip. Gosh these lies need to stop

Mama's I'm so happy yuh ain't understand; he laughs lightly

Yeah me too just nervous um talk later; I ask

We soon hang up and I hit the steering wheel once I'm home and yell. Why just why?

I just had to open my damn legs!

Gosh

Me: Bee comeova?

Bee 🐝: ok

7:56pm

"I know your pregnant"

"What shhhh" she shushed me while she pushes through me to walk in the house.

"How do you know" she sighs rubbing her head.

I then continue onto explain. She then explains that she went back to Fenix and that she didn't tell him just yet. They aren't arguing as much as before so that was good.

"So your gonna tell him" she ask

"Yeah I am" I sigh rubbing my head

"Tell him what" I then turn to see Handro.

"Tell you how nervous she is" Bee interrupts

He then smiles closing our door and immediately rushes to sit beside me and rub my belly.

"No wonder you looked like you was getting thicker" he laughed rubbing on me.

Ouch. I wasn't even pregnant

"Yeah" I smile rubbing his face.

He then looked up at me and engulfed our lips and Bee clears her throat.

"Y'all better not celebrate in front of me" she shakes her head walking out the house after she pecks my forehead.

"Amor your so beautiful, I just can't wait" he smiles looking down at me.

"I can't wait either" I smile up at him less excitedly then him.