Part 36

3:21pm

I was amazed by Bee and Handro stubborn asses who actually got the paper work of the test I did over there. I was finally getting my transfusion but I'll admit that the needle hurt so so baddd at first. I felt really tired but I was told I couldn't sleep because they still needed to test me on the hemophilia thing because they didn't know if it was really bad.

My door was now open and I smile small seeing Kato slowly walk in seeming shy? That's new.

"Bestie" he clears his throat getting a chair and scooting it close to my bed.

"Hey best" I smile over at him and rub the side of his face and he looks up with his eyes getting watery.

"Henny I've lost many friends but I can't loose you" he breaks down in front of me and I try my best to sit up without moving the needle.

"I don't want to loose the only person I have all my trust in, Henny your like my little sister and in a weird way like my mom" he explains and I smile and pat beside me.

"Gees wouldn't like us laying beside eachother" he laughs softly wiping his tears.

"Lay beside me"

He then climbed up beside me

"Kato, Malik-"

"Yeah that's what we not doing" he says and I laugh softly

"Kato if I'm being honest with you I feel so weak and" I then take a deep breath not wanting to cry

"I only tell you this because I believe your the strongest of us all in these areas and I want you to promise me if anything goes wrong you keep everyone straight" I sniffle

He then nods with his eyes getting watery once again. I then hug him tight and rub his back.

"Its actually Rob who's the best hiding his feelings but he's also sensitive" he laughs hugging me tighter

"Yeah I know" I smile against his shoulder

"Henny promise me you'll be real strong for us no matter how hard it is" he ask and I nod

He then starts getting up but before he walks out the door he turns around.

"I'm sorry for being selfish what I actually feel like should be said is if you feel weak and can't face it anymore let go, give yourself a break for once" he says with a straight face while tears fell like crazy

It was nothing I expected to be said but I knew he didn't want me to suffer.

"Kato look at me" I say and he looks up wiping the tears away

"If I suffer so you guys won't be suffering in the future  I'll do it, you know I've always been a fighter" I smile and he walks back to me hugging tight

"I love you so much sis I-"

"Its okay you don't have to say anything I'll always be here best" I rub his back and he stand up sighing and wipes his tears. It was crazy because as he walked out he looked like nothing had happened.

I stayed thinking of the talk and I felt happy because although he was the least I'd expect to say so many things it made me feel good. I loved knowing he was riding for me hard core and cared for my health.

My thoughts were interrupted when Rob walked in and I looked up quickly.

"I know Kato bitch ass cried" he laughs and I laugh along shrugging acting clueless

"Everyone seems to be saying goodbyes but honestly Henny I won't because I know your strong and you care for people too much to leave without a fight" he says

"I just want you to know it made me feel horrible when I thought you was gone and I shed my first couple tears after the longest but I know you have purpose, stay strong sis" he then kisses the top of my head and walks out before I can say anything in response

He was right though everyone was coming like if they were saying goodbye, guess it's because I really scared them or I'm close to dying. I didn't even know anymore.

Fenix was now walking slowly in and he stopped after taking a step in and he sucked in a deep breath and continued to walk toward me. He didn't ask like the others just laid beside me and I loved it.

He didn't say anything just sniffled and hugged me.

"You mean everything to my princess but I learned you mean a lot to me too and I don't want to say a good bye and I won't because I'm praying and praying-" he then breaks down and I smile softly down at him and lay back down with him and cuddle in his embrace while rubbing his head.

"Love you so much sis" he says sounding a bit cut off due to him crying so much, it pained me seeing my closes friends cry

He soon got up and kissed my cheek, a good bye without words because he was soon out.

I then look confused but hide it quickly when Franky walks in, I haven't seen him for so long.

"You mean a lot to us but I wanted to see you if anything goes wrong and that I'm sorry for everything sis" he sighs

"Your good" I smile and we hug and he was soon out. Chanel came in after and didn't say much because we already before had a heart filled talk.

Lily, Chanel, Ricky, and Jake all face timed me in tears and we had a long talk about our memories and what we can do when I get better.

It was now Bee and her face looked swollen and she immediately climbed up on the bed and wrapped my arms around me

"I don't-" the rest of the things she said were all mumbled in my shirt and I kiss her head multiple times.

"I'm not loosing you and I know this because I went to church after the longest and while praying I told God to show me a sign that we will still last" she smiles up at me.

"And when I went home for a quick shower something I ordered long ago came in, I want you to have it" she then takes out a photo frame from her bag.

I then flipped it and felt my cheeks flushed out of embarasment and began cracking up with her. It was a old photo of us and it was when we both had weird bangs and thought it was so cute.

My mom came and seemed distant but I knew she was scared and my sister seemed confused but knew something wasn't right. I just played with Riley while my mom watched and when they were starting to walk out my mom came back to hug me.

Last but not least Handro came in but not alone but with Aiden and Handro mom.

"You made my son so happy these years and I'm praying for you but in the end its up to you" she smiles pecking my forehead.

I then felt my eyes water when Aiden cried hugging my side so tight.

"I'm okay baby I'm not leaving you" I rub his head and he soon fell asleep and Maria carried him out leaving me and Handro alone.

"I know you a fighter and I am to so you won't leave me for a while but if you do I want to say a couple words"

He then took out a paper and started by saying, "When I first laid my eyes on you I knew I wanted you. I love you and I always will let you know this. I pray to God not to take you but in the end I know you'll always be with me forever, no matter what. Our arguments I keep closes to me because it reminds me each time that I never want to hurt you and lose you but also helps me realize I should do and be better. In the end I just want you to know you mean a lot and to forgive me for always being a mess"

He then laughs softly and goes on one knee, "Last argument was horrible and the engagement ring and promise ring were thrown back and forth but I don't want to get married without asking properly and starting over again for the better"

"I will except all you and all your wrongs as long as you do for mine but I want you to know that I love you and will always be the shoulder to lay on and the person to give you strength when you don't have any so will you marry me" he ask and I sit up as much as I can

"Course my lil boy" I smile and feel so much happiness when I feel the cold ring be placed on my finger.