Part 11

6:25am

"I just felt like we argued a lot and like it made me feel so depressed because you know words hurt but his excuse was he was just kidding all the time. It was getting toxic is what I'm saying" she sighs laying back in the guest room bed.

"I argue a lot with Handro too and it makes me feel horrible but how did you let him know. I understand we're different so I cant say you shouldn't have"

"I just woke up this morning and like he was awake on his phone with his arm around me. So I curled up closer to him but like I felt okay at the moment but I knew that feeling would be over at the moment. So I told him we need a break and he flipped out so bad and cussed me out saying tell him why I wanna leave him and saying we couldn't just be friends so I have to go" she sighs getting up.

"Give me some room yeah ima sleep and I promise if I need you I'll call you" she says looking at herself in the mirror.

"You wouldn't leave me so why would I leave you" I say and she smiles looking back at me.

Me: come over Bee need us

Chanel 🍬: omw
Seen

I then connect my phone to the Bluetooth and play my simp playlist but immediately change it to my hype playlist instead. She then smiles when she heard Twerk by City Girls ft Cardi B .

She then laughs when I do a little dance and I just laugh and throw myself on the bed with her. I then volume the music down and do criss cross and face her while she lays looking up at the ceiling.

"I miss him" she laughs wiping a tear.

"Okay so you left him for just a bit not forever so don't trip just find yourself and then go back with him" I smile

"The thing is he doesn't know what I meant by break because he got mad and said he never wanted to see me" she forces a smile and I hear her swallow her tears back down.

"Then explain to him cmon text him at least" I say

"Text who" Chanel ask throwing herself on the bed.

We then go over everything she missed on and she stays quiet. She didn't seem to know what to say.

"Text him then we'll see from there" Chanel says agreeing with me.

Bee: baby boy I just need a break I love you so much it's just that I don't feel like myself and I'm scared and I don't want to confuse you too. So we just in a break we didn't break break up. Love you baby 😙

Fenni 😡💍:ugh why she texting

We all then look at eachotehr looking confused but bad. I know this foo did not just text that. Uh uh. Boys be so childish when you actually let them know what's up.

Like didn't you like me so why you acting up all of a sudden????

"Text sum, cuss him out, I don't know" Chanel says.

"No I'll just leave it, now he knows" she shrugs but I can tell she was hurt.

"He texted" Chanel shrieks taking the lollipop out from her mouth that she had.

Fenni 😤💍: my bad my shit texted what I said

Fenni 😤💍: well what u so confused about?

Bee: overall just me as a person

Fenni 😤💍: so we not seeing no one else right??

Bee: fuck no!

Fenni 😤💍: ight well tmrw come spend time w/ us and the kids. Don't completely loose touch with us aight?

Bee: okay love u

Fenni 😤💍: lyt
Seen

"What does he mean by kids don't y'all only got one" Chanel frowns

"He had a baby momma before me" Bee explains and she nods.

"What y'all wanna do" I ask them trying to get her mind off of it all.

"I'm tired" Bee replies laying back down.

"Lets have fun" Chanel ask smirking

"I'm down" I reply

"I'm not cheating" Bee shakes her head.

"Neither are we, we just having fun" Chanel laughs.

"Okay, fine" she sighs going to her closet.

I then volume the music up while we all looked for a cute outfit. I was looking for something comfortable but cute so I can dance all night. The girls seemed to go all out, other than me though.

The only thing I was worrying about is how I was going to get away with it, Alejandro leaving me go?? Ha that sounds funny. I'll worry about that later though.

We were now all done picking and they said I should get a dress but I stayed with what I chose. They'll soon regret the heels they're taking.

I then changed in the closet, Bee changed in the room, Chanel changed in the bathroom.

"Y'all done" I ask after a while and I waited for a while after they replied with a no.

I was now all changed and told them to wait for me while I go talk to Handro.

"PAPASSSS" I yell smiling big when I walk in the room.

"Mmmm" he hums in response continuously playing.

"I'm going out with the girls for Bee okay" I say and he nods, YES!

"Give me besito first" he mumbles and I shrug going back in the room.

Before I can kiss him he frowns and looks over at me.

"Why you have that perfume when you going to a party" he ask, what the fuck? How does he know the difference.

"I'm taking Bee to the club but WAIT" I yell and he crosses his arms looking up at me from him sitting.

"Us girls will just dance together so pleaseeeee it's for Bee, porfa mi amor" I whine (please my love)

"Fine but call me when y'all out so I can go pick y'all up, deal? matter as fact ima take y'all " he says getting up and turning his system off.

"YAYYY" I yell hugging him tight while he rolls his eyes.