Part 28

5:34am

Since Sunday and my two days thwt I was knocked out it was now Thursday and I had not gotten any feedback about the test or what's been going. I knew they were investigating but we were told not to give any information out so I haven't texted Handro.

It was out third week without us not speaking at all.

I felt so nervous and I felt my body jump when I hear my ringer go off.

Hello; I ask

Hello it's Officer Jamie and you can come down to the station to get more news today; he informs me

Okay I'll be right there, did you guys figure it out; I ask putting my shoes on quickly

I believe so; he replies shortly

Okay bye; I say and hang up quickly

I was now zooming to the station as fast as I could.

Ohgeesy p.o.v.

I wasn't sure if I felt bad or not

I then hear a knock at the door and rush to it and can't help but smile a bit.

"Hey Ashley" I smile down at her while she side hugs me

"Hey how'd you sleep" she smiles walking in

"Good what about you beautiful" I ask and she turns around blushing and I engulf her lips with mine.

She was a quick fuck about three days ago but I been feeling lonely lately with Hennessy not texting and all. I didn't want to be the first to text all the time so when I stopped doing so we stopped talking completely.

So Ashley ever since been tagging along and she's honestly been hella sweet but I wasn't sure if she knew we weren't dating.

I then picked her up by her legs and sit her on top of the counter. Before I can go any further she pushes my hand away from going up her shirt.

"What's wrong" I ask and she shakes her head no and jumps off the counter

"I want a actual relationship I don't want no quick fucks anymore" she sighs rubbing her arms

"I just I-" she then kisses my lips softly and before I can grab her face to make it a deeper kiss she backs up

"I know about your girl okay I do and I also know she hurt you some way but can I just take you out on a date, my treat" she ask and I feel taken back about her words

"I don't know I love her it's just been tough-"

"My treat see you tonight" she cuts me off and closes the door behind her before I can stop her.

I then sit down and feel my eyes water a bit, maybe I should just text her. I knew damn well I would never be with Ashley like that, yes she was sweet but she can never compare to the goofball I fell for.

Ashley wasn't ugly but it did bother me that she knew that I had a girl and still was here, did she have no respect for herself? I remember when Hennessy found out about Allure she completely distanced knowing I could of been taken, I had mad respect for her after that.

She was just everything I wanted and I denied it at the moment but I knew deep down I could never forget her.

I then take a hit of my blunt and look down at my lock screen that was of Hennessy asleep on my lap. I then shut my eyes tight and take a deep breath.

6:35pm

I knew my Friday was ending but I also knew Hennessy Friday was beginning. What was she up to? (Time difference, Europe is late while Cali is morning)

I was now out the shower and getting ready to go out with Ashley. I was now walking toward the restaurant she texted me to meet her at.

"So we eating" I ask her while digging my hands into my pockets when I finally get to her

"Not yet I was thinking we should walk around and then eat" She instructs but sort of ask

"Why not" I shrug

She then wrapped her arm around mine while we walked around. We then stopped to look at this magic show.

"Do you believe in magic" she ask

"Not really" I whisper so the kids wouldn't hear me causing her to giggle

"I do I mean we are here so that's pretty magical to me" she smiles up at me and I see this little sparkle in her eyes

"Yeah" I smile getting closer to her face, she then nods and soon pecks me

"COTTON CANDY" she yells causing me to jump and I turn to see her running to the machine which a guy was selling some cotton candy out of, gosh she's hella random and always hyper.

I was now slowly walking toward where she was at which was across the street from where I was at. Before I can cross I feel someone tug on my arm and my eyes grow big when I see Hennessy beside me now.

"What are you doing here" I panic looking around and back at her face.

I knew we weren't really working out but I felt so guilty for being with Ashley, she didn't have to see her.

"Handro look" she smiles huge and she passes me a paper.

"What is this" I ask looking down at it then at her.

"Geesy there you are" I then feel Ashley hand grab mine and I see Hennessy smile drop, fuck.

"Wait isn't she" Ashley ask

Hennessy then did what I would never ever think she'd do. She shook Ashley hand introduced herself sweetly while I watched her carefully. She then waved goodbye and walked away but when I walk after her she soon began running and I lost her into the crowd.