Part 29

Ohgeesy p.o.v.

I wasnt sure why she was back but I left Ashley immediately. I was now at my hotel which was empty, it seems like the guys were out.

I then began to read the paper she handed and felt my heart drop. Here it all clarified by the LA county police department that she was drugged and nearly raped. Her body shows marks in which he tried but she didn't let herself, she never fucking cheated.

It then shows all the test results and evidence not only that but it shows Bee and Chanel were victims as well. The guy was locked up already.

My baby came to tell me the news when in reality she came to find out that I was the only one cheating. She didn't make a scene either, I felt so fucking bad. She was only ever my soft spot and I learn to except that but I hurt her and that hurt me more.

Calling Mi Besitos 🤡💙. . .

Declined

She declined it quickly and I didn't really blame her. I then checked her personal Snapchat account and saw her location was actually near me.

Hennessy p.o.v.

Sad part was that Officer Jamie was asking me on a date and I declined because I thought I'd be back with Handro by now. I didn't blame him I completely understood really.

The thing was it wasn't just a hoe, he took her on a date!!!

I felt stupid sitting here all alone while crying. I then got up and wiped my tears when I noticed fans of Ohgeesy began noticing me.

Now how the hell was I going to leave without being questioned about me crying??

I then felt myself get pulled in someone arms and when I turn I see Alejandro but I let it be, he was my only way out of the many fans. Soon enough his guards came and we were taken into the car to go back to the hotel.

We didn't talk the entire ride but I felt his stare burning the side of my head.

Once we were parked outside my hotel I quickly get out the car and speed walk. Obviously Alejandro came out the car as well but that only being because this was his hotel too.

He didn't follow me and I was now opening my hotel room to find Bee and Chanel. The three of us had a long talk and I asked Chanel to forgive me for accusing her, I won her back by buying her ice cream.

"How'd it go" Bee yells while Chanel grabs my hand and pulls me quickly into the room to the couch.

"It actually went great" I smile small and think positive about the situation

"OMYGOSH Y'ALL BACK" Chanel screeches.

"Actually he was on a date and I'm happy for him because I didn't find him moping around" I say and look up to see them confused

"No for real spill" Chanel laughs while Bee nods

"Its no joke he was on a date and I don't blame him because if I found out he might of cheated I would most likely try to move on too" I smile small and hold my tears back

"Exactly tried too but you guys are meant for each other, remember God didn't bring Atiya to this earth and push you guys together for nothing" Chanel says

"A date? He went on a date" Bee seemed more confused that he would actually be on a date more then anything

"Come on guys he's your friend too don't you want the best for him" I ask

"He's not my fucking friemd" Chanel says

"You didn't CHEAT" Bee yells

"Okay but if you didn't know me and just him you would've encouraged him to move on and he was trying so why should I be mad" I ask although it felt like a sharp pain in the heart

"Even his friends knew you didn't cheat and well I don't know you actually really didn't" Bee sighs seeming frustrated

"GO GET YOUR FUCKING MAN" Chanel yells

"I gave him the proof so if he wants me back he'll hit me up alright? Now can we talk about something else" I ask looking around the room

"I just- ugh" Chanel groans and gets up  and before she left the room she yelled, "IF YOU WANT SOMETHING HENNESSY YOU GO FOR IT AND DON'T LET IT GO"

I then look over at Bee who looked zoned out but she was soon glaring at me and telling me, "He shouldn't be the only one going after you, if you want him back you gotta make an effort too"

Once they both got out the room I felt my body shake and finally let the tears drop. My breathing immediately became uneven and my toes curled up while I pushed everything that was around me.

"God why" I sniffle

"I love him God and your going to take him out my life like Atiya" I yelled and screamed into the pillow while I cried some more.

"He's all I really got" I whisper and cry harder knowing that was the plain truth.