Part 27

2:52am

Days and more days went by and it turned to two weeks now and the texting on a daily turned to not texting at all. It was a Sunday and I woke up and couldn't sleep. My heart ached and I felt my eyes begin to tear up.

My fault

I then wrapped the robe around me and slowly walked down the stairs trying not to make a noise. I was now downstairs and I wiped my tears. These feelings were feeling so toxic and there was literally no one to blame but myself.

I then reached for the Stella Rosa and poured myself some in a cup. I felt more tears fall and by the time I finished my cup I started downing the big bottle.

I then put it down for a second and my sobbing made it hard for me to breath and my heart felt more and more heavier causing me to fall to my knees making me laugh but cry hard.

"Hennessy are you okay" a soft voice ask and I feel my back get softly rubbed.

" no I'm not I lost my best friend, my everything" I yell

"Shh shh" Josie shushed while hugging me tight

"What's going on" Allure ask yawning while walking down the stairs.

"I-I didn't mean for it to end at all and I wished he wasn't hurting because of ME" I shake hard

I then look down and just feel both of there arms wrap around me.

I then feel my phone vibrate and I look down quickly and reach for my phone as my heart sped it up. Maybe it was Handro? Just like many others dreams mine was crushed because it wasn't him calling.

Come over I got the results

I'll be right there

I then left Allure and Josie quickly and rushed to my car. Ricky was ready and I was ready just to see how the results were.

20 mins later

"Ready" he ask and I nod as he takes out all the stuff.

"So I tried it the first time and it said you weren't drugged then the second one said you were but it just keeps getting different answers" he says and I look up from the ground confused.

"Have you tried taking a pregnancy test" he ask and I frown

"You don't think I am right because because that wouldn't not be goody at all" I chuckled

"Are you fucking drunk" he ask and before the conversation continued I felt my body shut down.

2 days later

"h-hello" I croak feeling a huge pain in my throat

"Henny" Bee yells and she rushes closer to me

"Where am I" I ask trying to get up but Bee tells me to call down.

When I look around it seems like a hospital due to all the machines but when I look around it looks like a home.

I felt my self get a bit dizzy so I take a big deep breath and inhale and exhale.

"A moment please" a guy who seems to look like a doctor ask Bee.

"How do you feel today" he ask

"Weak but how long have I been here" I ask looking around.

"About two going to three days real soon" he says looking down at his watch.

"WHAT" I yell

"Breath ma'am" he instructs

"Were you aware of your tumor" he ask and I look down at my hands nodding.

"So I ran some test and it seems to be that your body was heavily intoxicated with a drug called sodium oxybate" he frowns while writing some notes.

"Sound familiar" he ask

"No sir" I frown and he writes my answer down

"Your friend Ricardo said he was worried if you were pregnant and you aren't if your wondering" he said while he continuously writing down notes.

Now that I think about it Chanel did ask if I have seen her pills from her sparkly bag a couple of days ago.

"Can it be a pill" I ask

"What ma'am" he asked

"The drug"

"Yes it can, why" he ask

"Just wondering" I frown

"Well I'll let your visitors walk in" he interrupts my thoughts

Bee, Ricky, Josie, Allure, and Chanel lastly all walk in.

"Where am I" I immediately ask

"One of my homeboy cribs, he's a doctor" Ricky says sitting on the edge of my bed.

"Are you okay" Chanel ask and my brows furrow

"Did you drug me" I yell pushing her away from me

"Why in the fuck would I do THAT" she yells

"The doctor told me I was intoxicated with pills and last I remembered you asked for pills of yours" I cross my arms

"But I found pills in your sparkly bag that I made research about which I read can get you pretty fucked up" Allure says throwing pills on my lap.

"The sparkly bag is Chanels" I say and they all turn to her.

"The guy you slept with asked Chanel to take care of his pills before we left the hotel that day" Bee says

"You slept with HIM" Chanel mouth drops

"He must of drugged all of you that day" Ricky steps in the conversation

"Chanel probably helped" I say not keeping my guard down.

"Why the fuck would I want to drug you" Chanel yells

"I DON'T KNOW YOU TELL ME" I scream

Everything happened quick but soon enough the cops were involved and they had been investigating for about ten hours by now. They had everyone separated and I was currently getting test runned on.

Bee and Chanel were now walking into the same room as me but I looked away feeling my trust go down the drain. All I wanted was Handro by me but none of the guys were aware of the situation.

"Ladies your friend Ricky made sense and with Genesis video tapes of the day you guys got into the hotel we decided on taking test to see if there was any sexual abuse that night done to you any of you" The officer explains

"What do you mean like rape" Chanel ask and the officer nods

The three of us then look at each other showing how scared we were all really feeling.