Part 10

7:34am

I was awaken when I felt someone playing with my hair. I then open up my eyes to see Handro eyes shut but Aiden between us looking up at me sleepily.

"You hungry baby" I ask and he yawns nodding.

I then get up but then realize it's not my house. Would it be bad of me if I made Food?

I then shake Handro and he just turns giving his back while groaning. Ugh , should've known.

"Mi amor" (my love) I whisper in his ear while kissing his cheek constantly.

"Hmmm" he sighs stretching.

"You think It'd be cool if I made food for Aiden" I ask

"Huh" he yawns but pulls the covers over himself going back to sleep.

"He's always been a deep sleeper go ahead and make food if you want" Aiden mom says giggling and I turn to see her smoking.

"Okay, would you what anything" I ask

"What you making" she ask sitting on the edge of the bed.

"Um eggs, bacon, and pancakes" I shrug

"Sure thanks, he really got a keeper" she smiles sweetly and Aiden jumps excitedly.

I felt a bit awkward because I didnt know her much but kept my composure. She ended up leaving me alone in the kitchen to go change Aiden clothes.

I then feel my phone vibrate when I crack the last egg onto the bowl. When i check to see Bee begins calling me so I answer right away.

Hey

" I think I fucked up" she sighs on the other end

What do you mean; I ask after pouring the eggs onto the pan.

"I broke it off with Fenix Hold ON HOLD UP" she yells before I can speak

"I didn't want to because I love him so so much but it just felt like we were hurting each other and I just don't know, like without him I feel so lonely" she sniffles on the other end making me feel a bit bad.

It's okay I'm pretty sure y'all just need a break okay, breathhhh" I instruct her and she does so

"Can I see you because I really
need one of your hugs dude" she sighs

"I'm in Geesy sister house so I don-" the line then cuts off because she hung up on me.wow.

Bee and Fenix over? This has to be a joke. I knew she would never come to a house that she didn't know of just like that, so there must be more into it.

Soon enough I was done and called everyone over.

"Thank you so much" Aiden mom tells me and I smile in response.

"Can you come to my play" Aiden ask grabbing ahold of my hand.

"Course" I smile down at him messing with his hair.

"So how you and my kid" His mom ask smiling

"Not your kid and we straight" Handro responds and sits beside me looking very tired.

"Go get some food" I laugh at his crazy hair.

"I'm not hungry" he shrugs

"Bro this pancake taste so good" I then cut a end of it and put it near his mouth so he can open up. He finally sighs and opens his mouth, in case any fell I cupped under his chin.