Part 4

What should Hennessy do ? 🤔

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

So I didn't end up going to my job, I went to Lily and Chanel's house. So Melissa and Lily broke up two years ago and Melissa went straight for Jake. I was so shook when that happened but Lily found Chanel eventually.

We were all still friends though.

I was now cuddled in a blanket watching sappy romance movies while my eyes got watery. What can he possibly be doing with her?

"Good night" Lily kisses my forehead and I smile up at her.

"Thanks again" I sigh stretching to get comfortable on her couch. I didn't want to sleep on the guest room, I wanted to fall asleep with me watching Tv. I always liked hearing things to sleep, like Handro snoring.

"Honestly fuck him" Chanel shakes her head following Lily to there room.

4:34am

I soon feel someone pick me up off of the couch and some yelling causing me to panic. I then open my eyes up quickly and push myself away from Handro and soon land on the ground hard.

"GET OUT MY HOUSE" Chanel yells shoving him

"Bro I would for real slap you so fucking stop" he says pushing her hand away

"Bro get out man, give her room man" Lily says going in front of me

"Mamas cmon I told you I'd explain don't make a scene now come with me boo" He sighs extending his hand

"Guys I should go I'm sorry for disturbing and don't think I'm happy with you " I glare at him shoving past him.

While I walked toward my car he walked beside me quietly.

"I'm hungr-" I immediately cut him off

I then shut my car door and turn the engine on. I then hear him lightly knock on my window.

"Meet me at our old spot" he says

"Wait what? You mean our skate park spot" I ask and before I can ask further more he walks toward his car.

I then leave my window down letting the freeway air hit. It made me feel a bit refreshed in a way. My joy soon leaves when we get there and I know it's time for confrontation.

"Look mam-" I immediately slap him and he grabs his cheek staring at me with that annoyed look he's been giving me lately.

"You didn't even let me finish fuck" he groans checking his front camera on his phone for any sign of cuts or whatever.

"Allure really" I laugh shaking my head.

"Bro were friends still fucking face it and STOP being a jealous bitch " he tells me while walking back to his car.

" NO NO NO YOUR NOT LEAVING" I run to stop him from leaving.

"Hennessy get the fuck outta my face" he sighs rubbing his head.

"No, it's not fair you get to say shit and I don't" I then push him a bit more back with my hands on his chest.

"Go on then"

"You said you'd explain, you promised you'd drop her for me any day or time, but not only that your the one who messaged me about her and then stoped answering, you had me worried. You know very fucking well you wouldn't even speak to me for a whole ass week if I did some shit like that" I explain my side frustrated.

"Look we hung out aight and nothing happened" he shrugs

I hated the fact that he gave me the vibe that he didn't give a fuck.

"Keep fucking playing with me" I warn pushing past him.

"Wait Boo gimme besito before leaving" he then does duck lips shutting his eyes.

I quickly remove his hands that were around my waist and walk back to my car. Fuck that. He thinks he can do things like these and just get away with it by being cute. But him fucking with me isn't cute.

"Aye aye get ya ass back here" he jogs toward me.

"I'll see you at the house" I shut my car door and he sighs knocking on the window.

I then lower the window, "look mi amor I'm sorry aight now gimme a kiss"

I then put the window back up and drive off. I wasn't having it, I had second thoughts of marrying him now.

I didn't like that we always had issues over a fucking girl he can't fucking let go. If he can't let go then let me go yknow?

But it was so irritating I hated always being here while he wilding and I'm here looking stupid.

The wind was now blowing in my face and dried my angry tears right off. Why did he always have to ruin us ? Why did I have to ruin us? Why did us never make sense. It's like we could never just be!

Once I arrived I changed to my PJ's and knocked out. After a while I feel the bed dip and Handro lay his head against my back.

"I love yo stubborn ass" he then kisses me twice on my back and pulls me in his embrace.