Part 8

4:35pm

"Omygosh that was so cute" Chanel gushed and I breathe in wiping my tear.

"Wait Henny" she pouts and hugs me with Bee.

"I'm okay I been better since watching it it's just.... I miss her but like I miss back then, on everything" I sigh wiping the other tear that escaped.

"Ima admit something" Chanel sighs rubbing her head.

"That just made me lowkey like Geesy like he's an ass but that was so cuteeeee like who knew he wasn't an asshole all the time" she admits looking like it hurt to admit it.

That then causes me and Bee to crack up.

"Honestly you changed him for the better" Bee acknowledges

"No I helped him realize things but he changed because he chose to change and all we been through something just clicked in him. I really can't take the credit for it" I smile softly thinking of how he really was an asshole but wasn't as much as of one now.

"You can take the credit man you and Atiya because you helped me understand so much things I was so unsure of before" I then turn to see him smiling leaning against the door frame of the kitchen.

"And Chanel Thanks" he smirks and she groans.

"Never mind he's still an ass" she rolls her eyes causing me to laugh.

"Come sit" I pat beside me and he soon sits with us.

"She's was so cute though" Chanel smiles squeezing my hand from beside me while Bee gave me a encouraging look from the ground near my feet.

"She was as beautiful as Henny and she always had a smile it was so cute. She literally brought us together like I remember she would cry when she first came out because me and Hennessy weren't beside her on both sides cuddled" he smiles reminiscing.

"Like a day or two after she was born we had like problems with each other still but like she cried for hours and when we cuddled and she was between us she just looked at me in a way that let me know she knew she'd change us for the better and help us get closer again and I promised her I'd never leave her or Henny alone and I won't ever" Handro soon looks up from the ground and looks up at me making my heart beat go quicker.

"She would've been the happiest with you guys" Bee rubs Handro leg.

"She was an angel that had to go back soon but did what God wanted, which was for you guys to be together" Chanel says putting her arm around me and I squeeze my eyes taking there words in and let all my tears fall for once. I didn't keep it in anymore, I felt like I couldn't.

I soon feel Handro arms around me and hear him crying as well. We stayed in each other embrace for quite a while and when we let go it felt like a weight lifted off my shoulders and I hoped he felt better as well.

"Thanks Chanel and Bee you don't understand how much those words meant" I smile over at them and jump into there arms and kiss there cheeks.

"Ima leave y'all have girl time" Handro then wipes his eyes and gets up.

"No, stay" I sort of ask

"We don't mind" Bee says and we both look over at Chanel.

"We don't but OMYGOSHHHH IMA DIE BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTEEE" she shrieks pulling me and Handro in a tight hug.

11:34pm

"Bye baby" Chanel kisses my nose causing me to laugh

"Bro no" Handro then pulls me away from Chanel causing us to laugh