Part 7

11:34pm

I soon wake up when I feel this coldness hit my thighs. I then realize Handro wasn't on my lap no longer.

I then hear talking downstairs and immediately get up while tip toeing not wanting to be heard. I then peak a bit and curse myself. Why did I think badly of him?

I then sigh and walk toward him and pull him in my embrace knowing he was still horribly affected of it all just as much as I was.

"I miss her man" Handro breathes out and grabs a fist full of my shirt.

"I know I know boo me too" I then kiss the top of his head while he stays on his knees hugging me tight. He seemed to have been watching the proposal video.

I soon kneel down and wrap my arms around his neck tightly. His breathing was uneven but he wasn't crying, I knew he was keeping it all in though.

"Atiya loves you and so do I" I whisper to him and I feel him shiver and hug me tighter.

"If only she was-"

"Shh shhh I got us" I rub his back  and he nods and I feel his tears finally fall against my shoulder falling every once in a while.

"I just see no reason of me being her. Why God had to do me so dirty" he angrily says and I pull away from his embrace.

I then wipe his tears and pick his chin up.

"God never will give you something you can't handle, everything is a lesson. Just know that baby okay" I ask and he shuts his eyes tightly nodding.

"Man you so fucking wise" he smiles down at me opening his eyes.

"Now Let's Head up back to bed yeah and watch movies with me" I ask extending my hand after getting up.

He then grabs my hand but pulls me back down on the ground with him. Soon enough we had a tickle fight and it helped me remember why I should never give up on us.

"Besito" he ask after getting up and I peck him making him smile softly.

"Gimme another baby yeah" he wiggles his eyebrows and I shush him and walk up the stairs. I was scared to have another baby actually, I was scared I wouldn't be good for it.

"You should make a hot dog stand" he smirks and I look up at him from his chest confused.

"Huh why would I" I laugh confused

"Because you already know how to make a weaner stand yknow" he winks and I roll my eyes.

"Fucking corny ass shut up" I laugh.

I then scoot a bit higher and put my arms around his shoulders and kiss his neck multiple times.

"See you just made a weaner stand" he says and I shake my head laughing.

"Gosh stop being corny and let me sleep goofy" I smile and he laughs.

Soon enough I fall sleep with his hands rubbing softly on my head.

10:45am

"Who's banging the door downstairs"I yawn and it causes Handro to do as well.

"I don't care they can come later" he then pulls me closer to his chest and digs his head in the crook of my neck keeping me warm.

Soon enough I hear his soft snores and he wraps his leg around my waist. I then turn my head to look back at him to see his face close behind me. I then kiss him making him smile and open his eyes slightly.

"I'm still sleepy just stay here with me please" he whines and I nod turning so I can curl up into a ball facing him.

"God I think I found your missing angel" he then kisses my cheek and wrap his arms all around me.

2 hours later

I then wake up once again but Handro still was asleep. I then reach for his phone on the night stand to see the time.

It read 1:34pm

Not only that so I open his phone to see why Allure messaged him multiple times.

Allure 🍒: good morning <3

Allure 🍒: thanks for being here for me still

Allure 🍒: wish we can still work out :/

I then decide on leaving it there so when he opens it he can respond. I didn't like it but I knew he wouldn't do me wrong. I no longer would let me think badly of him because he genuinely changed for the better, not fully but still changed.

I then slolwy replace my warmth that I made beside him with a pillow and decide to get up.

Chanel calling...

Hey hot stuffff

"Sorry for the other day Chanel it's just we both been going through a lot in our relationship" I immediately say

It's okay dude but like remember your worth

"He's just been going though a lot too but I will" I sigh taking the proposal video out the disc thing.

Well need any company today because I mean I'm down because Lily is out working again; she sighs

"Ummmm why not, invite Bee yeah while I clean up a bit" I ask and she immediately says yes and hangs up.

I was now vacuuming all the living room when I feel Handro cold hands slip under my shirt and rub my belly. He soon pulls me toward him causing my back to be pressed against his chest.

"Mamas I'm going out with Allure and I was wondering if -"

"I trust you okay, you do what you want. Is she okay though" and his eyes grow big and I roll my eyes.

"Hold on Henny you there" he playfully says grabbing ahold of my face making me roll my eyes.

"So is she okay I saw her crying the other day" I ask

"She just got a lot of family problems and well misses our friendship but I ain't wanna talk to her when you don't like her so I been ignoring her" he shrugs

"Y'all can be friends it's just she's..."

"Her I know" he laughs

"But your mine so you should be cooling I'll text you when I'm there" he then kisses my forehead and was gone.

I then decide that us girls were going to watch the proposal video and I was gonna embrace it. Because we were a cute ass family and I should just realize it made me a stronger person. Besides I wanted to show off Atiya cuteness to Chanel.

I felt a bit better about it because I been putting deep thought about it all. I then open my necklace and see the baby picture of her that I carry around my neck and it causes me to smile softly. She changed me and Handro for the better. She helped me trust him better.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I was going to update around spring break but just decided to post a bit already because I feel bad 😭

But ima just start updating a lot more now.

Ima try to update a lot more

Hope y'all enjoyed so far 💖☃️💖