Part 34

5:25am Day of official surgery

Yesterday me and Handro got the news that my tumor would be hard to take out. Not only that but also that it was life threatening. My tumor moved up near my heart and my heart could stop during the operation.

I had two options:

1= do the surgery with the risk of dying

2= wait a bit longer so they can figure out if they can fix it any other way

Handro wanted option two but I went with option one because recently the pain been terrible.

I was now done eating and hugging Bee goodbye and wipe her tears before she leaves me alone.

I felt sick to my stomach thinking about the surgery that'll be done very soon. I felt nervous but I just couldn't picture a tomorrow for me and I got scared.

I then sigh and shut my eyes tight and say one last prayer , "God or Jesus whoever is listening forgive my sins but most of all don't let this be my last breath before I go. Let me finish whatever you brought me here for. Don't let me leave Handro like this please dont"

I then take a deep breath and add some more , "I don't want to hurt my friends and leave but.... if it's meant to be, take me. Promise me they won't suffer with my loss. Thank you God for this day and I thank you for listening to me"

I then wipe my tears and mumble a other promise me under my breath feeling more tears stream.

"Please don't talk like that" I then look up to see Handro with his eyes full off tears

"Don't talk like that alright" he says more louder and I open my eyes wider and he walks slowly toward me and I then bring him in a heart filled and tight hug.

"You'll be okay" I whisper to him and I feel his body shake and hear his breathing getting caught by his tears

"Don't leave me" he grips my shirt

"I'll try my best" I kiss the top of his head.

Ohgeesy p.o.v.

I felt all my life feel torn and going down hill when the surgery doors close in my face before I see my last glance at Henny. I felt tears fall but I then wipe them away quickly causing my face to sting from my roughness.

My body felt so drained out and I kept trying to get my self distracted but my baby was half alive and I was scared fo my life.

I never really believed in Henny religious  beliefs, I was Catholic and she was Christian.

"Hennessy God please if you hear me just take this one prayer and don't take her from me" I whisper and open my eyes to see my mom heading toward me.

"Mijo" she smiles small down at me and rubs softly on my face

"She'll be okay" she says rubbing my back and I hug her tighter feeling my younger self come out.

I haven't felt as innocent, vulnerable, and scared ever in my life like I did today.

I didn't feel tough or like myself at the moment I just felt like the deep down hidden version of myself come out, sensitive.

5/6 hours later

I then felt someone shake me rough and open my eyes to see Hennessy doctor.

"Is she okay" I ask immediately getting up.

"She lost a lot of blood" he smiles hard

"But" I raise a brow feeling my grip on my arm tighten

"Well she is getting a transfusion of blood but her heart rate is concerning but we're working on it, worst case scenario she'll be in a coma" my heart then drops but I take it because she at least was still alive

"Can I see her" I ask and he nods leading me

"Let her know we love her yeah" Bee ask grabbing my arm before I go and I look back at her then up to the others and nod in response

I then enter her room to see her very pale and I then walk out quickly not being able to stand the sight anymore.

Bee and them then look up at me and I walk off quickly and was now in my car letting all the tears I held in out and felt myself get lost in my horrible thoughts

After a couple minutes I see Kato running to my car and I put my window down wondering why he ran so fast toward me

"I THINK HENNY HEART STOPPED BUT PLEASE C'MON MAN COME" Kato yells with his voice cracking.

Hennessy p.o.v.

I then sat up slowly and wonder why I see all my friends surrounding me crying. I felt better so why cry??

I then get up and walk toward Bee who's tears continuously fell while she gripped on Fenix arm.

Soon enough Handro ran up to me and I smile big. Right when I was gonna hug him he walks around me and I spin to see myself laying on the bed rest.

I felt so scared how was I there but here standing?

"God I want to stay please" I cry out when I realize I was out my own body and I continuously try to get back in my own body.

"Become better" I then freak out and look around to look for the powerful voice I heard

I then feel Handro grab my face with tears falling on my face and I open my eyes and know I was officially back into life

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

My bad for being lazy

Left y'all in a sad note 😢