Part 15

"Food was deeeeeelicious" Handro rubs his stomach while I laugh looking back at him.

"Mama's I'm so tired" he yawns and passes me his car keys, guess I'm driving.

8:45pm

After the movie we watched while Geesy slept through it all, it was time for the beach. I packed everything in the car and went back inside to wake up my boo.

"Papas you ready" I ask and he goes under his covers.

"Wakey wakey" I yell jumping on the bed.

"Shhhhh" he shush's me loudly

"Are we not going to the beach" I pout and he looks from under his covers and sighs.

"Mama's I got a new plan for tonight" he yawns

"Wow but I literally just fixed everything in the car"

"I'm sorry" he laughs and I roll my eyes walking out the room.

I was now making myself a milkshake of strawberry, bananna, and ice with milk. I then add a bit sugar and sigh, I was really looking forward to it.

"Mama's you upset" I hear from behind me.

"No it's cool your tired, I should understand" I say turning to kiss his cheek.

"Soooooo"

I then raise my eyebrow so he can continue.

"I fixed the back yard for us because I didn't want our date to be interrupted but go look" he yawns

I then go to our backyard to see plastic palm trees, the pool was green water (my fav color), and roses all over.

"Its not much but-" I then turn to embrace him in a huge hug.

"I love it" I then back up to look up at him.

I then go sit on the edge of the pool and see some drinks floating around. Soft music than began to be played. After Handro goes to play music he then comes to sit.

"You look so pretty" he says and I blush looking down

"And you look dry" I smirk and his eyes soon go wide but it was to late I pushed him in the water.

"HENNESSY" he yells and I leave the spot I'm sitting in to run I burst into laughter and then go behind the inflated palm tree.

I then feel his cold wet arms wrap behind me and I yell so loud.

"My phone my phone" I shout snorting

"You didn't care if mine was in my pocket or not" he laughs putting me down

"But your phone playing music right there so I already knew" I say and he rolls his eyes and catches his breath.

"Handro I-" his phone then starts ringing and he goes to check it.

I then sit on the side of the pool and drink some of the cheap margarita we had floating around the pool.I then put my phone to the side and take the big t shirt off and was now just in my bathing suit.

Before going in the water I change the temperature of the pool cold but not so cold.

"Sorry boo it was because my manager was asking what days would be good to leave for tour" he explains and I let him know it's alright.

I then go on top of the floaty and Handro then swims toward me.

"How's the cheap margarita that you like" he ask and I give him a thumbs up.

"So how's my baby feeling hmm" I ask sliding off the floaty into Handro arms.

"Better" he says kissing me multiple times on my neck causing me to move crazily.

"What about you with the doctor stuff" he ask putting me down on the steps in the pool while he sat beside me in the water.

"Good I really like it, it's so crazy we both got everything we alwsys wanted" I say looking up at the night sky.

"Had it all when I got you" he cheesily says and I feel warmth throught my heart.

"You know it was hard getting used to being with you because you would let me know you love me in certain ways and I never had that" I sniffle and he looks over at me looking at me in a way I knew he was the one I wanted forever.

"Thank you" I say scooting to him.

"Thank you too" he smiles pulling me onto his lap.

"Papas I need to tell you something" I say and he looks up at me from his lap.

"I-"

He then interrupts me with pulling me closer and covering my lips with his. I then quickly kiss back with tugging on his hair to bring him closer.

"I wanna tell you something too" he says pushing my head back to get more access to my neck.

"I love you, I never wanna leave you, I wanna baby, I wanna spend all my life with you, your beautiful, and so much more" he says and right after goes in to nibble on my neck.

I then feel my eyes water and decided it still wasn't time to tell him. We then pulled away and drank a couple more drinks.

"I'm not ready for a baby" I say after and he nods and swims between my legs and grabs on my waist.

"Your so cute" I whine squishing his cheeks.

"Stoppp" he laughs

The entire night I kid not was just drinking and hearing corny ass pick up lines. We also let each other know how much we cared for each other. Oh yeah and we also spoke about babies and he keeps trying to convince me, I'm just not ready.

The thing I hated about tonight was how I didn't let him know, it was killing me in the inside.

He then literally tried making a baby before we slept and I stopped it before I nearly gave in.