Part 45

1:34pm

I was now dipping my cookie in the milk while I rewatched episodes of Scream. My face drops when I loose my cookie in the milk. I didn't want to dip my fingers to look for it but that's exactly what I did.

I then hear a creak behind me and turn quickly to see Handro coming down the stairs rubbing his eyes. I then put the cup down and get up to check on him.

"Shit what happened last night" he yawned wrapping his arms around me and I back up feeling annoyed with him still

"You got mad because your chain was stolen then it was found, we went to this party you drank liquor and lean, and oh yeahhh you touched another girl ass" I say and his eyes grow big and he seems to think hard to remember.

"I-"

"You tried getting me mad because you thought-" I interrupted him but he now interrupted me

"Babe I'm sorry I remember a bit but weren't you all up on a other dude" he frowns seeming mad at me now

"Lemme see maybe it's because I was trying to let the guy know that you yelling at him meant nothing because you were intoxicated and I had to get close because the music was loud" I say feeling my toes curls up

"Well I was drunk and-

"YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE BEEN" I yelled and before I can push pass him he grabs my hand pulling me in front of him

"Give me some space" I sigh taking my hands away and go upstairs to the guest room and lock the door

I knew he was drunk but it still bugged me, it hurt seeing him touch another girl like that. Plus he shouldn't have been drinking lean or anything for that matter.

I felt my eyes begin to water and feel my heart break a little. He didn't mean it, Hen he loves you. I took a deep breath and tried to convince myself but I still felt some type of way.

I then curled up in a ball and cuddled up to the pillow letting tears fall, I felt like shit today.

This soft knock snaps me out my thoughts but I don't say a who's there or anything really.

"Lets talk mama's" I hear him from the other side

"Go away" I say feeling my lips tremble

"Boo are you crying" he ask and I bite my lip trying to keep my sobs from coming out

I hugged the pillow tighter but soon hear keys jingling and the door was soon open. I shut my eyes tight though not wanting him to see how hurt I was over something that is small to him, I mean he was drunk.

I soon feel my hair being pushed behind my ear and feel him kiss my nose softly. I let a tear fall but wipe it away quickly. My face felt so sticky from all the crying I been doing and when I tried moving my hair behind my ear it felt like I yanked my hair from my skin, that's how sticky my face had gotten.

"Mi Amor, I love you and I'm so so sorry for making you feel sad" he mumbles and I flutter my eyes open seeing him squatted beside the bed while just having his head laid on the bed while staring back at me.

"Its okay" I mumble

"It's not mamas you have every right to feel however you feel, I shouldn't have done that but I'd like for you to know I didn't mean it. There's no excuse but man I'm sorry aight" he says and I nod wiping a tear that fell.

I then sit up a bit and he then gets on the bed pulling me in his embrace. His heart beat was all I heard since he had said his sorry. I just was hugging on him while we laid quietly my eyes soon began to shut slowly with each head rub I got from him.