Part 3

7:25am

7:25am

I was now out the shower getting ready for my job. Once I was dressed I went to go check on Handro again.

He was snoring softly and I smiled down at him wishing I can stay

He was snoring softly and I smiled down at him wishing I can stay. I never wanted to be the one to just sit while Handro only worked. So of course I got a job but he hated when I would work.

I then brushed his hair back and kissed his head.

I got more mad when I saw he had a dirty sprite right next to our bed. Oh he's gonna get it when I'm back. I then kiss his nose softly and grab the keys. But of course I didn't leave until I dumped the sprite right next to our bed so he can know I knew.

I was now listening to Alejandro old music while singing along. Gosh I love this lil boy so much. It was so cute because he's gotten chubby and although he has gotten more insecure, he was still hella cute to me.

Although I hated knowing he only got chubby because that stupid ass lean. I then grip the wheel and take a deep big breath.

I was now at my job and rush to grab some gloves.

"We got a patient who is having trouble giving birth, you think you got it" Nurse Ally ask and I just nod.

"Okay okay so breath in and out" I smile rubbing the girl head and she does as I say.

"You got this" I smile

I was now in front of her and she continues on breathing in and out.

"OMYGOSH THE BABY IS ALMOST OUT JUST PUSH ONE MORE TIME" I cheer and she does so. Although I didn't see the baby head, I just knew she'd push real hard if I told her that.

"I-I can't" she blows air out.

"C'mon girl I know you do" I say grabbing her hand. Guess the dumb ass guy who got her pregnant decided not to show up.

"Okay okay" she sigh sitting up to push it out.

"BABY I'M HERE" The dude then walks to her side and kissed her. She then smiles over and kissed him again.

After the two pushes her baby girl was here and I just loved how the guy made up for missing out on the first part. I was now cleaning the baby and making sure she was okay.

Once I walked back in the room I see the guy pecking her and they both look at each other cutely.

"Natalie is here guys" I say excited for them.

I then lay the baby on her while they both cry tears of joy.

"Any pain" I ask

"Can I talk to you outside" the guy ask and I nod shutting the door now.

"She is feeling pain just won't admit so can you just give her something" he ask.

"Of course" I laugh

10 hours later ; 6:34pm

I was now out and was headed home. On the way I park at a grocery store to check messages from my lil boy and see what's up.

Handro ☃️💖: gm mamas

Handro ☃️💖: did u have to work 😫

Handro ☃️💖: tell me when u out boo 🙃❤️

Me: I'm out bbyboy

Me: hungry?

I then check on my social media's to like a couple photos. I quickly stop and my jaw drops when I see Bee posted a photo of her covering her braless boobs and her just in a underwear, Fenix is gonna be maddddddd. I then saw the comments were disabled.

Me: Bee Fenix gonna kill u 🤣🤣

I then checked to see if Fenix liked it but saw he didn't follow her and she didn't follow him. Hmmm that's weird.

Handro ☃️💖: I'm w/ Allure ttyl

Me: stop playing goofy

Me: now what u want

Handro ☃️💖: nah fr boo

Handro ☃️💖: on my momma

Handro ☃️💖: I'll explain later

Me: wtf no

Me: tell me now
Seen

Me: mf I swear If u leave me on read again ima fuck u up
Seen

Me: okay be like that.

I then turned the car on and sped back home to see Handro car parked outside. Hmm maybe he was playing? I then let a sigh of relief out and unlock the front door.

"Yknow YOU PLAY TOO MUCH" I yell laughing a bit.

I then see all the lights are off and head upstairs to see everything fixed and no one there. He didn't read my last reply.

What the fuck?

I then tracked his phone but he blocked me from viewing. Oh hell nah, he on some bullshit right now.

Bee 🐝: that's what he gets for fucking with me 🤣

Me: come over rn plz
Seen

Before I can get mad for her leaving me on read I see she's requesting me to face time.

Is everything okay; she ask

No ima send u screenshots of something and lmk what u think; I sigh

I then send them and hear her go "o my& wtf "

Bro I know he lyingggg; Bee frowns showing her face after unpausing her camera

I know but what happened with Fenix; I ask

We did a bet and I won but he didn't give my prize and like also he was being a jerk later on sooooo yknow I got messy and blocked him, I'm just waiting for him to notice ; she shrugs

But bro what the hell is wrong with Geesy like he wanna ruin y'all or what; she shakes her head

That's all bad Fenix gon kill you and ima kill Alejandro; I feel my jaw clench

Bro call me when he get home so I can fuck him up too; she rolls her eyes

BEEEEEEEEEEEE WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK; I hear from Fenix and her eyes get huge making me crack up

Well I have to go; she then quickly hangs up

I was once again alone but I sigh. If he can be out so can I. I then grabbed my keys and rushed back to my job, I mean I knew no where else I can go to, to distract myself and worry him when he knows where I'm not at.