Part 19

7:48pm

"Its always been hella complicated" he than passes the blunt and I nod staying quiet

"Kato"

"Hmmm"

"This time it feels different my gut isn't feeling so great" I admit

"Meaning what" he says blowing out the smoke

"I don't think he'll take me back" I sigh laying back on the couch

"Who said y'all broke up tho" he says passing it to me

"No one but" I then Inhale and have a coughing fit right after.

"Exactly y'all not over so stop stressing and go with the flow" he then keeps hitting it because I didnt wanna smoke anymore.

I just didn't feel like he would take me back especially since we were suppose to get married, I fucked it all up. Soon enough with all my thoughts over flowing I knocked out.

6 hours later : 1:48am

I then wake up when I hear a noise but realize it was just Kato outside driving off, he left. I felt sort of dizzy but knew the high was still just there.

He's still not here.

I then head upstairs but when I stand up I see a note fall off my lap.

' we going on tour tonight & when I get back hope u found a new home by then

~ Ohgeesy '

He was here and I missed it?

I then gather up all the mess and shove the note into my pocket. After cleaning I curled up into a ball in the couch and started watching YouTube on my phone.

It was crazy because when we met we were about 17 years old and now I'm 22 and him 23. It's been so many years and I didn't want it to go down the drain.

It was currently around 3am and I had all my money that was saved up including my recent pay check. I was going on tour and fixing shit like a grown woman I wasn't a girl anymore and it's time I act like one.

I called in and explained that I was going through family issues and that I'd be out for about a month but if they needed me I would show up.

I then called his manager and was going to let him know what was wassup.

Hello ? ; he ask

Hey yeah this is Hennessy Carranza; I say

Oh hello heard a lot of you; he chuckles

Same for you but I'd like to let you know that I will be showing up to a couple tour dates to get things straight; I say and hear him shift around on the other end.

Look no offense but the guys don't need a distraction; he clears his throat sounding nervous

Look I never been the one to distract my man from getting his money right so we'll leave that at that; I grit my teeth feeling my blood boil

It's just from the last manager I-

He didn't like me because I rejected him so like said before we'll leave it at that and I don't mean to come off wrong but I just wanted to give a heads up and if we keep this just between us as of now that I'm heading over there; I explain

Yeah um just send your ID and will be all set

After the phone call I sent my ID and he sent me the tour dates and I went online to buy about five tickets to tag along the tours.

I had about two hours to head to the LAX airport to go to New York.

I knew Handro was going to be thrilledddddd. After my one hour of showering I was out and decided to head out to the airport.

7:38pm

I was now booked in a hotel and freshened up to go meet them at the venue soon.

I was now talking with the new manager Michael who let me in but I decided to be in a reserved area in the crowd.

Ride Around- Masterkato

Kato then ran out into the stage and started jumping around smiling while the light made his grills shine bright.

" hold up, I heard these niggas got him
So what's the fuckin' deal, nigga we gon fuckin' rob him?
Okay I'm not gonna rob him but my niggas gon solve him "

I didn't even realize I was the only one yelling lyrics until Kato was in front of me singing and smiling. How did they not know his lyrics?

Once the song was over they played bottle service but before Kato can leave I pull him back stage with me.

"Kato I just wanna let you know that even though many of them didn't know your lyrics-"

"Please don't" he cuts me off looking away while he picks up his pants a bit.

"Kato I just-"

"Its cool I got you there with me" he smiles small and I look down feeling my heart ache for him.

I then look up at him and still see him smiling I then bring myself to smile back at him. Before he can leave I pull him in a tight hug.

"LOVE YOU BESTIE" I yelled after he pulled away and he walked off and he turned to do a heart shaped with his hands.

5 hours later

It was about to be 2am and I headed back stage to meet with the rest. I felt my heart begin to race up and I wondered why I didn't see Handro on stage after him rapping bottle service.

I then go up to Kato and Rob and they let me know he said he didn't feel well and just left. Before I left Kato gave me their room number and I thanked him. Apparently Kato and Handro had a room together.

He really left? I wasn't sure if I wanted to see what he was doing all alone in a hotel though.