Part 13

Bee and me were now in the studio hearing the guys while Chanel was with Lily. I then smiled back at Handro who looked over at me smiling from the booth.

"What's wrong" Bee asked poking my sides

"Huh..... oh nothing" I laugh

"Spill I'm all ears" she says cupping her ear.

"Okay not here though" I said and went up to Handro before he can rap.

"Papas ima be back, just gonna walk around with Bee" I whisper to him and he nods but before I can walk away he pulls me back to him.

He then engulfs my lips with his causing my heart beat to race and my hand that rested on his chest soon felt his heart beat race as well.

"So fucking bomb" he mumbles making me get more into it. His hands then started to lower and lower and I pulled away winking. He then rolls his eyes.

"Watch it" he laughs shaking his head smiling down at me.

I then turn feeling my face heat up and my lips twitch up into a smile. but when I look at some strippers that are around I couldn't find the difference between them and me. It all came back to my face, I was a cheater.

"Took long enough" Bee laughs

"Bee I-" I then blow a deep breath out feeling my eyes water.

"I got you go on" she rubs my back once we were out the studio room

"I didn't know what happened because you know I drunk a lot" I sigh looking down

"You did but you was so lit and made me loosen up thanks boo" she smiles big

"I slept with another dude and I found out this morning, I cheated" i whispered softly and her eyes grow huge.

"Are you sure" she ask

I then explain the morning incident and her face stays straight showing me she wasn't judging a bit.

"I mean you didn't know" she sighs rubbing my cheek smiling encouragingly

"I got mad when Handro slept with girls while drunk so why wouldn't he" I whimper

"We'll figure it out mama" she hugs me rubbing my back.

"I feel so bad" I mumble in her shoulder

"He would understand he's been in your position, just wait when your ready or for the right moment" she says and I nod wiping my nose and taking a deep breath.

7:45pm

"My booooo" Handro voiced cracked while he sang to me in his car holding my hand we were heading home and Bee stayed behind to talk things out with Fenix.

"Want some" he ask putting his milkshake straw at my lips and I drink some.

"Thanks mi amor" I smile kissing his hand after drinking half his milkshake.

"Damn might as well take it all" he laughs

The car then jerks and I nearly fly out my seat. I then see the car that nearly crashed us drive off. The car didn't even put there blinkers to go in front of us.

"What the fuck" Handro then speeds up catching up with the guy.

"No no Bebe stop" I freak out in my seat while he stops in front of the guy/girl car stopping in the middle of the freeway.

The car then beeps and he speeds up and zig zags in front of the car. We then get off the freeway and when I think it's over the car follows close behind us in the streets now.

Handro then beeps at the car and cussing to himself that the guys to damn class and so on.

"Mother fucker" he then abruptly stops stepping out.

"Get BACK IN HERE" I yell but he doesn't.

I then open my car door running out beside him pulling his arm.

"Stop it and get back in the car" I mumble kissing his arm but he doesn't budge and the guy steps out his car too. Lemme tell you he was no offense way more buff then Handro and super tall, Geesy wasn't intimated though. I felt so scared we were in the middle of the street and they seem to want to to fight.

"Wassup" the guy says stepping up causing Handro to do as well.

" Handro Get back in the car" I panic

"Listen to your girl lil man" the guy smirks.

Handro fist then hit hard against the guy cheek and he throws another punch but misses. The guy then gets his balance back and soon starts hitting Handro twice as hard in his stomach.

"ENRIQUE STOPPP" His girlfriend I suppose yells running out the car

Handro then falls back and the guy then gets thrown off him by Handro legs and Handro grabs his stomach tightly.

Handro then socks him multiple times nonstop, he was now on top of him continuously doing so.

"ALEJANDRO STOPP" I yell pulling him as hard as I could while the girl pulled her boyfriend away too.

"I'm so sorry" I tell the girl but she glares helping her boyfriend up.

"Hennessy I swear I don't wanna ever tell you again stop getting in my fucking fights" he groans stepping in the car.

I don't say anything just get in the car not saying anything feeling my blood boil up.

"Mamas want McDonald's" Handro ask after a while in the car ride and I don't reply, he goes in the drive thru either way.

I swear I'm not going to help his bipolar ass with them cuts. He then pays and passes me a bag with chicken nuggets.

"I'm sorry" he says after a while and rubs my thigh but I look out the window not saying anything.

"Mama cmon he nearly hurt you and I ain't fuck with that" he sighs reaching for my hand pecking them

"You could've been hurt worse" I mumble

"And you could've been hurt 10x worse" he says and we both leave it at that. The faint music and wind blowing at my face calmed me and I soon was fast asleep in the car ride.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Will for sure update tmrw!!