Part 37

Saw it on Instagram & liked it

Photo belongs to someone on insta, follow if you would liked 🤷‍♀️

>> Ohgeesy.ftp

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

10:32am

The doctors now gave me some rules and medicine so I can officially go home after I feel better. After yesterday transfusion I was told I had to stay to see if I had any allergic reaction. The hemophilia calmed a bit but last night they ran more test and they saw it actually wasn't blood clot but I was bleeding somewhere I wasn't stitched correctly so after I got stitched up I had to do another bag of transfusion. Guess it was good I moved from that hospital.

So my medicine was some iron, some special lotion for the area that was recently stitched, and lastly some gummy vitamins.

I thanked God I didn't have anything serious but in a month I had to come back for a check up.

We were now at my house and everyone celebrated and smiled huge not wanting to leave my side. Handro obviously bragged about how he asked me again since I gave it back to him when we argued once.

"I WANNA PLAN THE WEDDING" Chanel yelled

Everyone was now throwing in ideas and I looked over at Handro and find him looking annoyed at his phone, wait that's my phone. I then get up and everyone looks at me and helped  me toward Handro who looked up at me.

"Everything okay I saw you looked piss and it's my phone" I ask

"I am pissed because this stupid game" he frowns pouting

"So extra" I laugh putting my arms around his neck and he looks down at me smiling looking like a dork.

"We both extra" he laughs pulling me closer and engulfing our lips together.

After a while we took some cute photos and we posted about the engagement rings and all. I felt happy but after a while of hanging I felt myself grow tired so I headed slowly up my stairs to my room.

"Thank you God now help me stay strong and do good nothing but good in my life" I mumble softly to myself as I change into some loose comfortable clothes.

9:23pm

I then felt something beside me as I moved around causing me to open my eyes. I then smile softly finding Handro shirtless with a backward hat while playing 2k. He then looked over and kissed me causing me to cuddle closer to him.

"Alright Kato ima sleep" he mumbles to the headset

"I'm not a bitch for wanting more sleep goofy now bye" he laughs shutting his system all off.

"So how you feeling fiance" he winks causing me to giggle and smile on his chest looking up at him.

"All seriousness how do you feel though" he ask

"Sad"

"Why" he ask frowning playing with my hair

"Because your not performing and I made you stay behind with the others too" I sigh

"Its alright we rescheduled" he sighs

"So how do you want our wedding hmm" I ask playing with his chest and tracing his small tattoos that I was only able to see.

"I have an idea but I need an opinion" he smiles

5:36am

After taking my pills I gathered up all my strength and started making breakfast while making calls for my nails, make up, and extensions. I was going to get ready for the wedding that was going to occur soon in about week.

"LIL BOY FOODS READY" I yell

He then comes down brushing his teeth and glares at me due to the nick name that stuck.

"Okay lil girl" he spits in the sink

"Alejandro my fruit was in there" I whine

"I'll clean it jeez relax" he laughs putting his hands up in defense mode

"You better" I smile

"I what" he ask picking me up causing me to snort

"Put me down" I laugh like crazy and he then puts me down on top of the counter and goes between my legs pulling my face in for a kiss. I felt his hands on my back rubbing softly and I laugh pushing him away when his hands start going lower.

"Why you stop me" he whines

"Were not making babies in the kitchen" I laugh

"Baby this is where you make things" he laughs causing me to snort and push him away when he starts going between my legs again.

"I'm getting my nails done at 9 and at 11 my facial thenn the rest other days I'll work on" I let him know

"Are you telling me because I have to go orrr" he ask and I see his fingers cross beside his leg, idiot

"Of course you have to come" I smirk

"Pero mi amorrrr" he whines (but my loveeee)

"Your coming now go get dressed" I laugh

"Okay but it's only about five and you said at nine" he frowns

"Change so we can eat plus we need to go grocery shopping" I say and he sighs going back up the stairs.

I then liked the photo of Josies on Instagram that was of Rico with her sunglasses, so cute. I then followed Desean and Allure seeing they posted of each other. I was moving on for the better, I wanted to be better.

"Lil girl you think I should wear my black shoes or white shoes" Alejandro ask

"You would have to much black if you put the black shoes but we going to the grocery so all white shoes aren't the best choice" I then remember I bought him shoes online the other day

"In my closet there's these blue and white shoes that'll look good with your black pants but change your shirt to that white and blue palace shirt" I yell because after I said shoes he rushed upstairs

I then pour him some syrup on his waffles and some milk for his corn flakes that he likes. I then go look at the fruit and see the tooth paste still splattered all over it still.

"Before you yell look" I then turn and smile big when I see the outfit

"Que cute bebesh" I squeal squeezing his cheeks

"Yeah stop" he laughs pushing my hands away

"NOW WASH THE FRUIT" I yell and he laughs turning the sink on