Part 20

I was now outside the hotel room and heard music blasting from the other side. I then took a deep breath and move from the peep hole so he wouldn't know it was me.

The door soon opens and I look up to see Handro with reddish eyes and the smell was a mixture of weed and cologne.

"Hennessy" he asked in disbelief he then began rubbing his eyes

"Can I come in" I ask and he looks back in the room and I frown

I then push the door wide open and see no girls like I was honestly expecting, thank God.

I then feel arms wrap around me and I turn to a smiley Alejandro and I feel confused but don't question it not wanting him to let go.

He then leans his forehead on mine and I feel his thumbs circle around my sides making me smile up at him and feel slightly better.

"I love y-" his lips then aggressively crash against mine and I kiss back hungrily.

Soon I feel the cold air hit my back and I wonder why my back feels cold but then realize he took my shirt off. I soon feel his fingers tracing slowly down my back as he sucked on my neck. Soon enough everything of mine was off and the night consisted of no talking but we did all you can imagine. He was so delicate.

4:56am

I then felt my body be shaken and I open my eyes slightly to see Kato smiling down at me. My eyes than grow wide but realize I was wearing Handro big t- shirt. I then saw Geesy was looking at himself in the mirror while he messed with his hair.

Were we really fixed just like that?

I then hear the door shut after Kato left and I slowly began to start getting up but feel a shock of pain on my private area. I then hiss making Handro smirk looking back at me.

"Ima head out see you out there Henny" he said rolling his luggage out with him.

After changing into this:

I was now out and hop in the van but realize Handro was all the way in the back of the car

I was now out and hop in the van but realize Handro was all the way in the back of the car. I then go all the way back there with him. He was slouching on the seat while his arm stayed crossed on his chest and his head moved to his music.

I than grab his hand and he sits up correctly and takes one bud out and smiles at me.

"You don't get it" he chuckled and I tilt my head confused on what he meant by that.

"What do you mean" I ask

"Were not together" he laughed pulling his hand out of mine.

"But"

"I fuck with hoes and that's normal what you thought we was- oh noooooo" he chuckled putting his earphones back in.

Wow.

That hurt more than all the others thought it did. I then look over at the rest who all looked like they felt bad but decided to keep to themselves.

I felt my eyes water and I scooted closer to the other side of the seat. I knew he wanted to hurt my feelings so I can fuck off but I wasn't leaving.

I than take a deep breath and wipe my tears and wipe my make up off to redo it and distract myself a bit.

Once we passed the airport security and all I was seated beside Handro who still had his music playing but he switched his earphones to his beats.

Once we were off I looked over at him and grabbed his hand to get his attention.

He than opened his eyes to look angry but when we made full eye contact i saw for a split second his eyes soften but he looked away quickly.

"Stop trying to make me feel bad you cheated Hennessy" he whispered yell

"But Ale I didn't mean to, I promise you, I didn't mean to" I cry out causing his friends heads to turn and he sighs looking down.

"You'd feel hurt and mad too"

"What can I do I love you so much and I won't ever leave you just like that" I than grab his hands and he doesn't pull them away.

"Stay away is what you can do" He says with no hesitation in his voice

"I've known you since I was 17 and I'm 22 now and I would never hurt you on purpose I swear to God. I love you more than anyone including myself so I don't care you can hurt my feelings over and over again but I won't leave you alone. I didn't cheat on purpose I was so out of it and I know it's going to be hard for you to trust me again but please, please don't push me away. Don't leave me" I whisper the last part taking a deep breath and look up to meet his eyes again.

He doesn't say anything and I see his eyes water a bit but he shakes his head no.

"I can't trust you how do I know your not bullshitting I don't want to listen to someone who I love so much I could go stupid on love and don't realize that you can just be lying" he explains and he gets up to go to the bathroom.

He soon comes back but just puts his headphones back on and I let him be. I than take a deep breath and look down at the engagement ring and look to see if he had his and he did.

I soon close my eyes and I listen closely to the sad song lyrics each words hitting hard. I soon feel someone's hand grab mine and I look down to see Handro hands holding tight to mine. I was going to ask him what's up with that but when I take my earphone out I hear his light snores, guess it was just an instinct.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Gonna be able to update moreeeeeeeeeeee :))))))