Part 5

I was now awake and get out from under Handro embrace. I was now downstairs cooking some pancakes when I hear a knock.

"Hello" I say opening up the door

"Can you sign here" the mail man ask and I frown

"Um for what" I tilt my head

"This package ordered by Alejandro Cor-"

I then feel Handro push me to the side softly.

"Baby I got it you go back inside okay" he kisses my forehead and gives a side look to the mail man.

It was a Saturday but it felt no fun like people made Saturday's seem. I was now done making myself some pancakes and dig in. I soon feel little nibbles on my neck but move away and glare at Gees.

"Shit looks fire where's mine mi amor" He wipes his drooling, seems to be realllllll hungry.

I then turn back facing forward, giving him my back basically. I don't respond I just shrug.

"Fine" he sighs and goes trying to make himself a pancake and I then see him try to flip it and realize he's fucking up my pan.

"Alejandro go sit down, I got it" I clear my throat putting my plate in the sink.

"I got it, I got it" he repeats and I then just wash my dish letting him do whatever he pleased.

I then go look for an outfit and bump into a cute outfit

"Henny you in there" I hear a soft knock and I open the door being fully dressed now

"Look I wanted to fix this because yknow already babygirl you mean a lot" he smiles grabbing my hips rocking us back and fourth.

I then back up a bit and look away not wanting to hear bullshit so early in the morning.

"Besito please" he whines pulling me closer to his embrace.

I then look down and feel my eyes water and not wanting him to see I just push past him and shut the door behind me after walking back into our room. I didn't want to cry, get sad, none of that.

I then feel myself get pulled into a lap but I don't fight it.

"We gotta talk Boo it can't stay like this, we both know this. We have to fight for what we want" he whispers in my ear.

I then get off his lap and take a big deep breath and let him know what's up, "And what if your not what I want, what if I ..... what if I want better"

"What do you mean" he frowns getting up.

"I'm tired of fighting over you with girls that shouldn't even be near my place, I'm your fiancé. I want someone who'll take me serious and I-" I then stop talking and wipe my eyes taking a step back not believing what I was saying.

"I'm not a kid anymore, I want a man not a boy" I look up at him trying to keep up a smile but instead I break down.

"A boy" he raises a brow.

"A man knows what he wants and you don't" I then wipe my eyes and breathe in.

"So your leaving me like before " he laughs bitterly.

"No, I'm not leaving you" I smile getting closer to him and picking his face up to look at me.

"Then what are you saying, I'm not getting it"

"I will always be here but maybe us dating isn't it" I shrug backing up and his eyes immediately find mine.

"no,no, NO" he yells and I look away.

"I love you! Who else would I ever be with" he ask pulling me back into his chest and arms.

"Someone you actually love" I shrug rubbing my temples.

"I love you stop saying nonsense alright, I'm not hearing anymore" he shakes his head going back down stairs.

I then take a deep breath and sit against the wall, on the ground. Did I mean what I say or was I just trying to make him feel bad? I don't know.

Lately I just been so out of it, especially with us not being the same. I felt weird being mad at him. I didn't even know how to act!

1:23pm

We both been in the same house but been dodging each other pretty well. I then got out the shower to see him on our bed laying/sitting comfortably on our bed.

I then went back in the bathroom to change into my shorts and my black Spaghetti strapped shirt. I then go on our bed and crawl next to him.

I then lay my head on his shoulder and grab his hand but we both stay quiet.

"Why didn't you answer my messages" I ask and he sighs rubbing my hand.

"She took my phone trying to check who was texting me but I didn't want to tell you she did that because I wasn't trying to make you upset that she still has my password and all" he shrugs

"Why were you there" I then look at him to find him already analyzing my face.

"When she came she told me something, she reminded me of our good memories. So I went by her house after the Stu just to see if we could still be friends"

"You think ima believe she didn't try anything funny" I laugh and he shakes his head no.

"I don't, but nothing happened promise" he then kisses his pinky and sticks it out for me. I then smile softly and after kissing my pinky I shake his pinky too.

"Now I shouldn't be jealous and you shouldn't ever be jealous either, my bad" he smiles softly pecking my forehead.

"I'm still a bit bothered but I don't want to let other people be the reason why we break up" I then curl into his side and he rubs my legs kissing the top of my head.

"Shoreline coming ova the house now go put a bra" he says

I had dressed so quickly I didn't even realize I didn't put it on. He would notice though.

"No" I laugh stretching onto his lap.

"You better" he playfully puts his hand on my neck but doesn't choke me.

"I'm sleepy papas" I whine laughing pulling his face closer to kiss him.

"Te amo mamas"

"Love you too lil boy" I laugh pushing his face away.

"I'm not a lil boy" he rolls his eyes pulling me into a tight hug.