Part 51

12:34pm

Me and Handro were now dressed ready for the check up.

Once we got to the clinic I took a deep breath and stepped into the waiting room where we obviously got double glances. I hope they were wrong about the assumptions.

"Hey I'm Cindy and I'll be your doctor as of today" a girl around our age said extending her hand

"Hey I'm Hennesy and this is Geesy" I say for the both of us and she nods leading us to a room. Handro eyes never left hers and I frowned feeling my jealousy kick in, I wasn't going to say anything until I see his eyes wander to far.

"So they believe your uncapable of children correct" she ask

"Correct" I reply, hearing that out loud made it feel 10x worse

"Okay I'll be right back" she says putting the clipboard on the pouch of the door.

I then turn to Handro but see him on his phone looking confused. He was typing fast and before I can ask him what was up Cindy was back.

"Okay so can you lay on the bed spread for me" she ask and I nod getting on it while she lowers the bed spread to the perfect height for her.

"Excuse me before you continue I swear I know you" Handro smiles over at her

She was attractive and I was afraid I was witnessing him flirt.

"Who knows, I doubt it though" she replied shortly while she grabs some latex gloves to put on before she continues

"My actual name Alejandro" he says scooting the chair closer to me but also closer to her

She then put the ointment on my belly and finally looked over at him.

"Sorry no" she shrugged

"Like I swear I'm getting the vibe like if I knew you"

"If it helps I get told that a lot" she replied, he didn't seem to want to drop the subject by the looks of it.

"Okay so I'll call the nurse over to get a recap, excuse me" she says taking the gloves off and taking her phone out to dial the nurse

After the call Alejandro walked over to her, "Your pretty but I don't think your someone I've slept with so take a look at me, sure you don't know me"

I felt my hands tighten around my phone, I felt hella embarrassed.

"Uh thanks" she than looks him over and she shakes her head no again

"Maybe another life time" she suggest as she continues working on me.

The nurse she called was now here and she brought some files.

"Maybe, you believe in that stuff" he ask

"I do believe that's why we feel similar with others" she says while looking in the sonogram now.

"What's this topic" the nurse ask seeming interested

"I just im not sure she seems very familiar and she thinks maybe another life time we may have known each other"

"I totally agree with Cindy" the nurse says

The conversation than died down and Handro was now beside me again when they leave the room.

"You know you embarrassed me" I said and he sighed

"She just seem familiar babe" he kisses my hand

"Yeah and pretty right" I roll my eyes taking my hand away from his.

"I love you not her I just- let's put it behind us" he suggest and I sigh nodding.

The appointment was over and we were told that I unfortunately was not able to have kids and that it was normal to miss a couple periods. They believed it was probably due to the surgery and my body getting used to it. Then again they did draw some blood out that day my body must not be ready to let more out.

Before I leave I stop hearing the nurse and Cindy talking as I passed this room. Handro was currently outside bringing the car out to the front.

"He was flirting" the nurse told Cindy

"He also had a wife" Cindy shook her head

"Admit he was cute and he's famous Cinnnn"

"He seemed familiar but thats all I'll say" she giggled

I then see Handro calling and answer and it's him letting me know he was parked outside already. I wonder why she denied Handro seeming familiar?

I was kind of glad she didn't flirt because I already had enough with the news. I then hopped in the car and stayed quiet.

"Look babe I'm sorry she just seriously-"

"Its fine can we go get ice cream or something" I sigh curling up and look out the window feeling upset.

After getting ice cream we were home and that's when I let the tears fall and I grasped on his shirt while he rubbed my back shushing me.

"I know I know mamas" he sighed hugging me tighter

"I just wish my life wasn't so fucked up yknow" I sigh pulling away wiping my eyes

He seemed to want to comfort me but he had no response to what I said and I was fine with it. He then picked me up and I get surprised by this but was glad once he brought me to our room and just cuddled up to me.

"I'm upset to mama's but we'll see we'll see"

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

😎💗 let us know if y'all noticed 143shawty