Part 22

6:34am

I then stretch and gather some clothes to just go out and do something. I had to find something that can bring me happiness other than Handro.

I was now dressed in a flowy white t-shirt and a jean skirt with some sandals.

Hennessy.2 posted 3mins ago

2 posted 3mins ago

Hennessy.2: peace is all this world needs

3,215 liked by Ohgeesy

💭

103

Press for more comments

User4: u should make a makeup YouTube channel!!

Ohgeesy: Henny I miss u so mruchand I'm so slady
              Hemnessy.2 replied: call me baby

User1: u have a big head 😂🤷‍♂️

I was waiting for him to call me but he didn't so I decided to do it myself.

Calling Handro 💚. . .

Papas what's wrong

I had to many drinks; he groans sounding in pain

Can you come please, wait no NO you cheated on me; he yelled sounding pissed now

I didn't mean it my lil boy I promise and if your hurting let me know

He didn't say anything the line stayed pretty quiet and I feel my heart burn with the pain it was carrying.

I'm gonna prove I didn't mean to do it; I go on smiling because I knew something must of happened I would never want to hurt him

What if you find out things you don't want to know; he ask

Then I'll own up to it but I will never leave

Okay bye I have to go Fenix said I have to go home; the phone then shuffles

I'll take him home safe don't worry Henny; Fenix let's me know before hanging up

I'm glad instead of going to a girl he called me though. I then decide on a refill on my nails and I get a light yellowish acrylic nails.

Once I got out the store I didn't know what to do so I stayed sitting in my car thinking of all that I've been through, all I put Handro through. I've been feeling like just giving up on everything really but before my thoughts can get darker I take a deep breath and start the car.

I felt my eyes water and my chest hurt so much I had to park to the side to get my breathing right. Last year they were suppose to take my tumor out but the day I was suppose to I chickened out and cried to Handro not to take me, he let me stay home.

The tumor felt to have gotten worse but I never told Handro that.

Last time I checked the tumor wasn't big though and they said to not pick heavy things up but how am I suppose to clean then???!

I then play some music to take my mind off of it all and began to drive back home.  I knew I shouldn't put my health to the back so that's why I was going to get a check up soon, Handro didn't know that either.

I was finally home and saw a car parked outside the house and frowned, is that Allures?

I then park quickly and when I get out so does she.

"Hennessy I-"

"What do you want" I grit my teeth, I knew I was being rude but I felt mad at everything right now.

"Please help me" she asked shaking a bit and I sigh walking up my door and waving her over.

So she let me know that the day she came she was asking Handro for a favor. The favour was protection, from What? Well that's what I'm trying to figure out.

"Of what" I ask for the fifth time

"Desean he's been bugging and wants an us again but he's been like forcing himself on me" she says looking around

"Wait what" my eyes grow wide looking at her face that was looking down at the ground.

"He's just been rough on me and yelling and I never been through anything like this, I'm scared" she sighs wiping the tear that fell.

"He came the other day" I admit biting my lip, it all makes sense.

"Wait what, for what, what did he say" she ask getting up quickly.

"He ask if I knew where you were staying at. Shitttt so give me your keys and I'll park your car in my garage and I'll call Gees to see what we can do" I say

"Thank you so so much"

"No problem" I sigh going out to park it in the garage.

She honestly probably deserved him way more than me is all I can think when I headed back inside after parking her car. I then found her at the same spot I left her that.

Calling Handro 💚 . . .

Babe

What do you wnat I'm fucking busy; he barks out

I just- I

Look mama's I'm so sorry it's just-

Before he can finish I hung up. After I been through so much with my dad I promised myself and God that I would never except that mistreatment.  I then powered off my phone and felt my eyes slightly water and I instead take a deep breath and Allure looks at me curiously.

"He's busy" I sigh scratching my head while she nods.

"I'll leave if you want" she ask

"No, no it's okay I probably need the company" I smile soft.

"Take the guest room and rest up if you'd like" i offer and walk into the kitchen to cook something up.

I felt so uncomfortable but I knew if I was her I'd need comfort too. I had to learn to forgive if I wanted to be forgiven in the future as well.