Chapter 20

A small smile was displayed on Jungkook's face. Yoongi had texted him this morning that he wanted to meet up in the park. The elder would finally introduce the person who had been taking up most of his time lately and of course Jungkook had instantly agreed to meet them both........well both wasn't completely correct. Yoongi's newfound partner would also bring a friend of his so it was the couple and someone else Jungkook would be meeting. The ravenette was quite excited to meet Yoongi's newfound love though. The elder seemed really happy when he talked about him and the guy sounded really fun and caring. According to Yoongi he was perfect and more than enough reason to stay away from the one night stands. There was no way he was going to lose the jackpot like Yoongi worded it.

Jungkook turned another corner in the park while he walked over to their regular meeting spot, the other three boys not there yet. Something Yoongi had already predicted since the boy they had to pick up would need some time to go with them. Jungkook hadn't exactly understood what Yoongi had meant by that but he hadn't cared enough to ask more about it. He would probably never see the boy again so he didn't wanna waste his time on him. Someone who he wanted to waste time on was Yoongi's partner though. If the boy managed to make Yoongi this happy he must be really special and Jungkook would love to learn more about him.

It didn't take long before Jungkook felt someone sitting down next to him and within an instant he had turned his head to be met with Yoongi's smiling face. "Morning Kook."

A huge smile broke out on Jungkook's face and he instantly greeted Yoongi back while he looked around himself to find the boy Yoongi had been talking about.

"He will be here in a second. They went to get some ice cream first, I didn't wanna keep you waiting any longer so I made my way over towards you already." Yoongi explained, gaining Jungkook's attention back. The younger of the two had no idea why you wanted ice cream at this time of the day but he guessed they probably had a good reason for it. Yoongi didn't seem to mind so he wouldn't too. The ravenette was sure both boys would be fine and nice so it wasn't a problem they were a little late. 

It didn't take long before both Yoongi and Jungkook got wrapped up in another conversation about their current lives again. Yoongi of course telling the younger about his current partner and his job while Jungkook told about his sessions and the patients there. Soft laughs left both their mouths occasionally and Jungkook couldn't be more proud of Yoongi for the huge change he had made in his life. A change Jungkook wanted to make himself too but wasn't completely ready for.

Suddenly a loud "YOONGS!" sounded from behind them and within an instant both boys had turned their heads. The only difference was the looks on their faces. While Yoongi had a huge smile plastered on his face Jungkook's face only showed complete shock.

"We didn't know if you two wanted ice cream so we got you something to drink." The smallest of the two boys spoke, a huge smile plastered on his face while he bounced over towards Yoongi to give him a kiss. It wasn't the small boy who got Jungkook's attention though but the boy that had walked next to him.

"Kook, this is my boyfriend Jimin." Yoongi suddenly spoke, ripping Jungkook's eyes away from the second boy. Without thinking Jungkook gave the boy he now knew as Jimin a small smile before he introduced himself.

"It's nice to meet you Jungkook, Yoongi has told me a lot about you." Jimin spoke happily while he wrapped his arms a little tighter on Yoongi.

A soft laugh left Jungkook's mouth. "Only good things I hope?"

Before Jungkook could do anything about it Yoongi had given him a soft push. "Of course you idiot, why would I tell negative things about you."

Jungkook softly shook his shoulders while the smile on his face was still there. He could already tell he was going to like this Jimin guy. The guy seemed nice and easy to speak with. He was energetic but to a level you could handle it and it was still cute without getting tired of it. Jungkook was sure Jimin was a bit older than him but he didn't seem like the guy who would use that against anyone. Jimin seemed like the person who wanted to make sure everybody was included and happy. A personality trait Jungkook wished he had himself but knew he didn't.