Chapter 43

A/N

This chapter contains smut. If you're uncomfortable with reading things like this please skip to the where Jungkook enters the bathroom near the end of the chapter.
You will still be able to understand the rest of the story if you decide to skip the smut part so don't worry.

_______

Jungkook's hands instantly found their way towards Taehyung's pants. Not even taking two seconds to undo the button of the elder's pants. With a swift movement he had undone the zipper and he detached his lips from Taehyung's. They shortly crossed eyes before Jungkook crawled down a little, bringin Taehyung's pants with him down the way. It didn't take long before he had the blonde lying with nothing more than his underwear on his bed. Oh how he loved the sight before him.

Jungkook slowly crawled back up a little while his hands roamed over Taehyung's legs. Soft moans erupted from Taehyung's mouth every few seconds while his eyes kept their focus on the ravenette by his legs. Jungkook's hands traveled over the blonde's knees, his fingers ghosting over the insides of Taehyung's legs. As if on cue Taehyung spread his legs a little more to give him more acces while deep breaths left his mouth. Jungkook did things with him he didn't even know could be done to him. The feeling that occupied his body was amazing and he wanted more of it. Sure he had never gone this far with a boy but he knew how to please himself. This was nothing like that though, this was way better.

Jungkook's hands traveled up a little more, his fingers now being able to stroke the pipes of Taehyung's underwear. Another gasp left Taehyung's mouth the second Jungkook decided to push his fingers a little under his last piece of clothing. The ravenette started to slowly stroke the skin beneath his fingers, driving Taehyung more and more crazy with the minute. "You like this Tae?" Jungkook whispered, his voice husky and low.

Before Taehyung could answer him Jungkook pushed his hands a little further up the elder's underwear. Him now being able to stroke the elder's balls but avoiding them for a little longer. His fingers slowly explored the other's groin area while a loud moan left Taehyung's mouth. Jungkook's eyes flickered over to the blonde's face for a second, the sight making him even more aroused than he already was. Taehyung had thrown his head back a little while his hands were holding on to the bedsheets for dear life. Taehyung's breathing had picked up rapidly and his mouth was hanging open a little.

A small smile fell over Jungkook's face before he moved one finger over the elder's ballsack. Instantly another moan left Taehyung's mouth while he arched his back. "Fuck!"

Jungkook crawled a little further towards Taehyung's crotch while he spread the elder's legs a little more, giving him more room to work with. As if on cue Taehyung pushed his legs up so his feet were flat on the bed, giving Jungkook full access to his whole area.

"Fuck Tae, you want it that bad?" Jungkook now moaned himself at the sight before him. Jungkook pushed his hand now fully inside the elder's underwear, pressing his palm flat against the elder's balls. Soft moans left Taehyung's mouth again while Jungkook slowly started to stroke the two balls within his palm. He was for sure done, no way he would be able to stop now.

Lifting his index finger up a little Jungkook stroked the elder's shaft lightly. Taehyung's back arching up again while a loud moan erupted from his throat. "Oh my god, fuck!"

Another smile instantly formed on Jungkook's face while his hand started to give Taehyung's balls some more attention. Jungkook pushed his other hand also a little further inside the elder's underwear but this time a little lower so he could stroke Taehyung's butt a little. The blonde let out another moan before Jungkook removed both of his hands from Taehyung's underwear. Within an instant he had brought both his hands towards the blonde's waistband before he removed Taehyung's last piece of clothing completely.