Chapter 38

Jungkook walked inside the all too familiar therapy room, Taehyung already waiting for him with the biggest smile ever on his face. Yesterday had been terrible but at the same time it had taken some stress out of Taehyung that had been there the whole time. Something the blonde had needed to fully relax and to not worry about anything at the moment. Jungkook on the other hand had added an extra level of stress to his almost fully healthy mindset. The raven haired boy was constantly on the lookout for stress signs he could spot on Taehyung, making sure an episode like yesterday didn't happen again.

With a small forced smile the youngest of the two made his way over towards the blonde, sitting down next to him while Taehyung immediately grabbed Jungkook's hand in his own. "Relax, I'm okay."

Jungkook turned his head a little towards the blonde, his eyes shortly focussed on the pretty brown eyes of Taehyung who sparkled a little due to the small ray of sunshine that fell on them. A soft sigh left the ravenette's mouth while he gave Taehyung a short nod to convince him he would try to relax a little, but deep down inside he already knew that was a lost job. Taehyung had crawled his way inside his head and he couldn't let go anymore, not after yesterday.

A soft cough sounded through the room, demanding the attention of everyone present. "Good to see you all back, your task for today is written on the blackboard behind me. Feel free to go wherever you find suitable." Jin's voice sounded through the room while everyone's eyes focussed on the board behind him.

This time Jin really had given them full freedom, you could go wherever you liked and take as much time as you needed as long as one of the staff knew where you were. The only thing you needed to do was write a small poem about your current or past feelings. Nothing too big and pretty simple in comparison to some of the other tasks Jin had given them these last few weeks.

"Do you wanna go outside again for this one?" The blonde's voice came from Jungkook's right. The younger of course instantly agreed and not much later the both of them were walking towards the small bench next to the lake across from the hospital. Where Taehyung almost had a skip in his step, Jungkook's walk was much more stiff and forced. The ravenette just didn't know how to loosen up and let go of what happened yesterday. Shit had gone down the drain and everybody acted like nothing had happened at all. Taehyung kept acting like he was on cloud nine, Jin didn't even address the whole situation and Jackson wasn't even present this session. He couldn't be the only one who was still worried, right?

Before Jungkook even knew it the both of them had reached the bench and not much later Taehyung had given them both a pen and paper. "Any idea what you wanna write?"

Jungkook's eyes briefly looked at Taehyung who already had his pen pressed against his paper. "Not really to be honest."

The blonde shortly looked up at Jungkook, instantly seeing the conflicted feelings behind Jungkook's eyes. "If you want to talk about yesterday you can Kook, I know it's bothering you."

The ravenette's eyes looked back up at Taehyung, a soft sigh instantly leaving his mouth. "I just don't understand why you all act like nothing happened, I've never seen someone go that bad and it just scared me I guess. I don't want you to feel like that Tae." Jungkook looked back down at his still empty paper, not really knowing what else to say. How else would you tell someone you are scared for them because of what they did to themselves?

It didn't take long before the youngest of the two felt how one of Taehyung's hands closed itself around Jungkook's free one. "I get that you're scared for me Kook and that you wanna help me as much as possible but going on and being there for me is everything I need right now. As fucked up as it sounds we are used to my episodes and that's why we act like nothing happened. I do talk about them with Jin when you aren't there and I get that it's scary to see. Hell I would be scared too if something like that happened to you but please talk to me about it. Let me guide you as much as you wanna guide me."