Chapter 23

Jungkook looked at his phone, ignoring the person who was calling him. One of his so called 'friends' had tried to reach the ravenette and he already knew what it was probably about. Big chance they were going to ask him to drink, smoke and break some things but to be honest Jungkook didn't have the heart to tell them no. He hadn't been around them the last few weeks or maybe even months and he knew already that they wouldn't be happy if he cancelled them this time too. So he went for the second option, ignore them and hope they wouldn't call him anymore today.

Of course it wasn't without reason Jungkook had ignored them, no in fact he had a pretty good reason to not join them. Jin had asked him almost instantly after their last session if he was up for helping Taehyung in the blonde's private sessions. According to Jin Jungkook could be a good help to him since Taehyung somewhat clicked with Jungkook. The blonde had shown that he saw Jungkook in some kind of way as a friend and of course Jin wanted to try if that could be of any help to the blonde. He had tried it once with Yugyeom but that had proven to be a complete failure, Yugyeom had in no way been ready to carry both his own and Taehyung's problems with him so he had called the meeting short within twenty minutes.

Jungkook on the other hand might just be able to do what Yugyeom couldn't. The ravenette had taken an interest in Taehyung's past and if Jin was right he was getting more stable with each week. He didn't hear bad things anymore from Namjoon and he seemed to enjoy the sessions more, so without thinking twice about it Jin had taken a gamble and asked Jungkook to join Taehyung's next session. If everything went right the blonde might be able to open up for once to someone who wasn't Namjoon or Jin. Something that would be good for Taehyung but something that he had to do himself but Jin could at least try to help him by putting the blonde up with someone who might be that someone for him.

Jungkook didn't really understand why Jin gave him so much of a chance with Taehyung though. He wasn't really friends with the boy although he had begun to grow a really small soft spot for the elder. The last two one on one times with Taehyung had proven to be pretty all right and he hadn't been as annoyed with the elder as he had once been. Besides he still wanted to know what it was that Taehyung was hiding so when Jin had presented the opportunity to him he had of course agreed.

With a small smile on his face Jungkook walked up the stairs to enter the now familiar hospital. With a slight push he opened the doors, taking a left towards Jin's office. Within a few minutes the ravenette was in front of the door, knocking softly and entering the moment he heard a soft 'come in.'

Jungkook's eyes immediately fell on the blonde that was already in the room before Jin and their eyes locked for a short moment.

"Ah Jungkook, welcome. Take a seat. I've already put a cup of tea down for you." Jin almost instantly spoke while motioning towards the empty seat next to Taehyung. "I've already spoken with Taehyung about what you're doing here and if he's okay with it so we can start if you two are ready."

Jungkook looked shortly at Taehyung for some kind of confirmation from the elder. Taehyung shortly looked at Jungkook before he gave a small nod. A nod Jungkook greatly doubted but accepted since it had been there. What worried him though was the way too big smile on Taehyung's face while his eyes seemed completely emotionless, he didn't know why but it felt off to the ravenette.

"Well let's start then, Taehyung can you tell me how you've felt since your last session?" Jin asked while he picked up his cup of tea. Taehyung's smile was still plastered on his face when he gave the elder a short nod.

"Pretty good to be honest, nothing special." The blonde's voice holding an enthusiastic tone but his eyes were still emotionless. Jungkook lifted one of his eyebrows, not really believing Taehyung's answer but still going with it since Jin did too.