Trapped in the Closet//Corjay

hey luvs🖤💕

so i luv corjay and i want more stories with them, but until i write a full story myself, im just finna upload watever oneshots i come up with them here

vote, comment and enjoyyy

----//----

Starring:

YBN Almighty Jay

YBN Almighty Jay

YBN Cordae

----//----

Y'all niggas play too much bruh!" And Jay watched Cordae slam his shoulder into the door, but it barely moved. From behind the door, Nick, Zion, and Fresh snickered.

"We'll let you niggas out when we feel like it." Jay could already see the smirk Fresh had plastered on his face as he said that, and then they heard footsteps retreating.

"Fuck wrong with these niggas man." Jay muttered.

He doesn't even remember exactly what they had been doing, one second they were all chasing each other around the house, and trying to hide from Zion, Jay ran into a closet. Seconds later, Cordae busted in and threw himself in as well, and then the next thing you know, something was being shoved against the closet door.

"What these niggas even put up against the door anyway?" Jay tried to look underneath it, but it was so cramped in the closet, that he couldn't really bend down. Maybe they would of had some sort of space to sit, if Nick didn't have all these damn boxes here. It might of been a bookshelf that was blocking the door, but really whatever it was, it was heavy, big and in the way. Maybe it was Pooh's fat ass.

~

"Can't stand they asses bruh." Jay muttered for the hundredth time that afternoon and moved back a little only to collide with Cordae.