Insane//21NBA, Final Part

^he's so damn cute bruh, wtf😡💕

for those who dont know, i updated this book yesterday too, so check that previous chapter if u want to☺️

this took me a long time to write, but i have my reason🥴

excuse and errors

vote, comment, and enjoy my luvs

----//----

Starring:

21 Savage as Sheyaaand NBA Youngboy as Kentrell

21 Savage as Sheyaa
and
NBA Youngboy as Kentrell

----//----

Sheyaa sat on his couch, phone in his lap as he stared blankly at his white living room wall. The knife in his hand repeatedly stabbed the armrest of the furniture, the blade tearing through the fabric and making the hole deeper and deeper, his face as neutral as ever.

He wasn't joking when he said that he'll stab the man if he didn't text him back, having slyly planted a tracking device on the man's car to know where he was, just in case. Patience was something Sheyaa barely had, so the longer the man had him waiting, the more different ways of fucking up or killing the man went through his head.

He had killed a man right infront of him. Maybe the younger got cold feet after their little moment in the alley. He slowly drank his water, cool liquid going down his dry throat.

He thought you was playin'.

"Well he got me fucked up. He ain't finna think I'm playin' when I jam my knife in his muthafuckin' face. Dumb bitch." He felt himself grit through his teeth.

You ain't finna do that nigga. You like his face.

"...You right. I'll probably stabbed him in the stomach or sum." Sheyaa really didn't want to mess up the mystery man's pretty little face, he wanted to do some other explicit stuff to it.

That image of the man looking up at him with glazed over hazel eyes, his cum all over the man's face, and that satisfied look he sent the taller mans way...

Beautiful.

Sheyaa is what most would consider a loner. He didn't want to put the innocent in danger with the kind of shit he got into, so he stayed to himself. So running into someone who was secretly almost, if not more fucked up than him, was a change of pace.

He couldn't get the younger man out of his mind, no matter what he did to distract himself. For some reason, he just had to see the man.

And Sheyaa was hoping that it would be soon.