Studio Time//NBAQuando,Part 2

^look how happy ty got when ken joined his live, THEY R SO CUTEEEE

also i want some biscuits from red lobster🤤

vote, comment and enjoy this smutty ass story babies🖤💕💕

----//----

Starring:

Quando Rondo as Tyquian

NBA Youngboy as Kentrell

----//----

Kentrell was a lot of things, brash, loud, crazy.

But he ain't dumb though.

It was clear as day that Tyquian had some sort of affection for him. Kentrell thought it was cute; the man was a year older than him, but called him 'big bruh', when they talked and the topic got serious Tyquian listened to him like devoted a student, paying close attention as if he was a philosopher. His eyes shined at everything Kentrell did, and he was painfully obvious with it. Tyquian followed him around like some sort of love sick puppy, so much that some of his niggas even commented on it.

It wasn't one-sided, not by a long shot. Kentrell was just much more subtle with his fondness and attraction towards the smaller man. He fed off the smallest of Tyquian's actions. When the man munched on his food, cheeks puffed up cutely as he chewed, Kentrell would watch behind his drink. When they were on the road and Tyquian would fall asleep against the door, mouth wide open, he would smile before fixing the man's position so he wouldn't wake up with a crick in his neck.

When they were in the studio together, like they were now, he would give the man his full attention, hazel eyes never leaving the man. The man's melodic voice flowed through the speakers, honey to Kentrell's ears, gruff but somehow soft at the same time.

Tyquian waved for him to cut the music, and sighed in agitation, looking down at his hands.Kentrell pressed on the button to speak to him inside the booth.