The Best Top//NBAK

BOW!

this book fr wasn't about to get updated, cuz ive had a busy ass mf day. my mom lucky its her birthday, with her bougie, annoyin ass😔❤️

we gettin straight to it, i had lots of fun writin this😭

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy my luvs💕

----//----

Starring:

Tay-K as Taymor

Tay-K as Taymor

NBA Youngboy as Kentrell

----//----

"What part of, 'you ain't toppin' me', don't you understand?" Tay said, stank facing his boyfriend, all while holding a hand out to keep a fussy Nick away as he held the pink strap-on harness up in the air. He had been looking for a undershirt in their drawer, when something hard hit his hand, and he pulled out this...thing.

"Ugh, your no fun Tay!" Nick pouted, crossing his arms while stomping over to the bed to sit down. "I promise I'll make it worth yo while!"

"No. You ain't fuckin' me."

"We can start off by doin' small thangs. Lemme eat that ass or put a vibratin' butt plug up yo booty, warm you up."

"Oh my god, Nick." Tay mugged, holding out his hand to signal his lover to relax. The smaller could be so crude and shameless with his words. "You at a 10 right now, Imma need you down at a -3, please and thank you."

"Imma need you at a 20 Tay!" Nick whined. "You can't blame me for wantin' to wear yo ass out, you be twerkin' when you think you by yoself, and if you saw the way that WAGON be movin', you would wanna fuck yoself too!"

Tay blushed a little, crossing his arms. "I do not be twerkin'. You lyin' like hell." He gritted through his teeth, mad that he had been caught during his 'alone' time.