A Lil Self Love

BOW!^(he's so cute)

lol i aint update this mf in a minuteeee. forgive me, the nbagucci is comin, but the inspo for it is a lil eh. tryin to make it interestin and shit so bear with me😗 ill upload it when i upload it basically, cuz i get other ideas.

im finna visit unstable creatures universe again soon too so👀

this is a late bday present for my frienddd SexualF3elings ily and hope u enjoy this🥺💕

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy💋

----//----

Starring:

21 Savage as Sheyaa

21 Savage as Sheyaa

----//----

"Bitch it's pride month! Ma gayness is in full muthafuckin' effect, times ten!" And Sheyaa chuckled as a intoxicated Ben laughed and stuck out his tongue, dancing on the couch of the club they were currently at, shaking his ass.

"Periodt baby! Let's show these straight niggas some gay ass love!" An equally drunk Joe yelled over the music, finally arriving back from the bar with the others, and the darkskin mans eyes lit up at the sight of his boyfriend. Ben screamed a loud 'daddy!', before flinging himself into his lovers arms, and they immediately began sucking face for all to see.

Some people looked on laughing, and some cheered the men on while others grimaced, but really, most could care less that the two men were currently all up on each other. Especially his other friends, who were busy worried about not spilling their drinks and just trying to sit down for a second.

"Both of y'all sit the fuck down fo' a second, befo' y'all bust y'all asses. Drunk ass niggas." And Taurus set his drink down safely on the table, tugging the men to sit down on the couch instead of standing on it.

The couple moved to lay down on the couch instead and when they did that, Joe went to wildly adjust his leg and position on top of Ben, which only did good in knocking the brownskin mans drink over. Taurus looked down at his spilled drink, before looking up at a wall and sighing, wordlessly turning to go back to the bar and get another one.

"Can y'all move? Ain't no one tryin' to see y'all ugly ass creatures make out." Jay grumbled, before forcefully pushing the intertwined couple further down the section sofa, finally sitting down.