Unstable Creatures//21NBAQuando, Part 2

BOW!

lmaoooo this took WAYYY longer then i planned for cuz im a hoe for building character relationships and indecisive, but whateva, here's the second part

excuse any errors, cuz there might be a bunch. i got grammarly, so lets see if that helped a lil, but i honestly just wanted to put this out cuz ik yall been waitin fo sumthin so😪

vote, comment, and enjoy my luvs🖤💕💚

----//----

After five minutes passed by of Kentrell watching the couple argue, he quickly snapped out of it, realizing that they were too busy bickering to worry about him. He ducked down and slowly advanced to the back door, hand unlocking and turning the knob as quiet as possible. He swung the door wide open before dashing outside, busting a quick left through the vampires backyard.

He had never been a fast runner, but his current fear made him feel like Usian Bolt, because he was taking off. He quickly hopped over the fence that separates the backyard from the front yard of the house, seeing his own home in the distance, speeding towards it. Kentrell wasn't going to look back because he wasn't that smart but he wasn't dumb either, and he crossed the street and ran up his porch, colliding harshly with his front door. The cool night sky kissed his hot skin as he quickly patted his pockets for his keys, and-

Hazel eyes widened.

He quickly moved around to find some kind of large rock to bust a window down, but then there was a jingle heard from behind him.

"You lookin' fo' these?"

Kentrell gulped, slowly turning around to come face to face with Sheyaa, who looked pissed beyond words. The vampire held up his keys, shaking them tauntingly at him, and he felt his heart beat faster when the older immediately pocketed them.

Later on when he thought about it, it was foolish of him to try and make another dash seeing as how fast the taller was, but at that point he was desperate to get away. So he sped around the house, hand quickly scooping up a chunky rock to break down a window, but was quickly stopped with a hand wrapping around his neck. Kentrell froze as he looked at those blood eyes glare down at him, body shaking, and his heart thunderous in his ears.

"...If I squeeze even a lil," The man whispered to him, tone deadly. "I could kill you."

"I-I...please let me go. P-please." He begged, eyes watering as he shuffled on his feet, the man's hard gaze not letting up.

"...Getcho ass back in the muthafuckin' house. Now."

So ten minutes later Kentrell found himself in the room he first woke up in, doors and windows locked with some sort of magical barrier, so he couldn't escape even if he tried. Dejected he laid down on the bed, anger tears falling down his face as he tried closing his eyes and attempting to get some sleep, trying to figure out why the hell this happened to him of all people. But he really couldn't even do that, not with the loud stomping going on in the attic, and especially not with how Sheyaa and Tyquian were having ridiculously loud makeup sex one or two rooms down.

~

Over the past couple of days, Kentrell had learned some new things.