The Best Twink//YBNQuando

^^^the way ty jumped in the air bruh💀

you know i had to do it to em, these two r sum of my fav twinks😩 like im pretty proud of this one yall, i aint finna lie🥴

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy💕

----//----

Starring:

YBN Nahmir as Nicholas

Quando Rondo as Tyquian

----//----

"Tayyyy, moveeee."

Nick stank faced the man, elbowing his playful boyfriend away from him as he continued to stir the pot of pasta and sauce together. Tay had been humping him nonstop as he tried to finish cooking dinner all afternoon, Tyquian and Kentrell on their way over to eat with them at that very moment.

"Nigga, why don't you ever just let me cook in peace? Go sit down somewhere." He grumbled, jumping and wincing in annoyance when Tay slapped harshly at his ass.

"Cuz you get annoyed so easily. It's cute." He kissed Nick on the cheek, before resting his head on his shoulder.

"Lemme try some." Tay opened his mouth, waiting patiently for some food, but only got a mouthful of dreads when Nick flipped his hair over his shoulders.

"Move nigga, before I put rat poison in yo fuckin' food." He muttered, shoving the man away and reaching into the spice cabinet to add the finishing touches to his pasta.

"And when I die, I'll come back as a ghost and haunt the fuck outta you. You gonna be sleepin' at night in bed, wonderin' why it feels like someone bitin' yo ass." Tay patted hard at his chest. "That's finna be allll me. And when you come home from a long day of work, and get to playin' witcho self in the shower and feel like someone watchin', that's finna be me again."