A Helpin' Hand//YBNAlmighty

^^^^im mad this so damn short, but nicky looked GOODT in this vid😩

this for SCUMFUCKFLOWERBITCH cuz in her book called HIM, (which yall should go blow up btw), its a ybnk book but im livin for nicky and jay in it😩

i was determined to get this out by tonight, and had fun writin this, so i hope yall like ittt🤪

vote, comment, and enjoy🖤💕💚

----//----

Starring:

YBN Nahmir as Nicholas

YBN Almighty Jay as Jay

----//----

They had been stuck in the house with nothing to do, and it was hotter than the devils breath outside, so doing anything outdoors was out of the picture. Cordae and them had wanted to go goof off at the pool, but after going almost every other day that week, Nick and Jay decided to stay home. The brownskin man was the one that suggested watching some old classic movies and with no better ideas, Nick shrugged and nodded.

They had just finished watching Friday, and had moved on to Baby Boy. Everything was going fine, they had their snacks and were laughing and quoting familiar lines from the movie. It was looking to be a good day.

He hadn't seen the movie in a minute to be honest, so when that famous sex scene came on, Nick shifted in his seat. It wasn't all that if you really looked at it, but he remembers when he was younger and a horny ass little nigga, he use to think it was the hottest thing ever.

He tried to chalk it up to him just being a guy because shit like that happens, but who the hell knows why he got hard. Maybe it was the nostalgia or the fact that he hadn't gotten any in a minute, but whatever it was, he felt himself begin to stiffen underneath his shorts. He shuffled a little more in his spot on the couch.