A Day As The Plumber//NBABlueface, Part 2

^the first ten seconds of this video, KILLS ME

plz help, i have an addiction to everythin kentrell, especially him bein a slutty bottom :(

lmaoooo this was fun to write, i might do one last final part to this. i realized a time ago that this book is kinda my place to put stories that i have some ideas for, but not enough to make them into whole seperate books

vote, comment, and enjoy🖤💕💚

----//----

Starring:

Blueface as Johnathan

NBA Youngboy as Kentrell

----//----

It was clear as day that Johnathan had a thing for roleplaying.

After the maid incident, Johnathan boldly asked the shorter man to help him fufill his fantasies and Kentrell simply shrugged, nodding his head yes.

The brownskin man didn't really mind; he thought the concept was kind of fun and but mostly amusing. He would get dick in return for humoring and going along with his friends vision, so he couldn't complain that much.

But then he quickly realized that Johnathan didn't want him to just dress up and they fuck thirty seconds later. The man wanted them to act out everything and play a character. Like a whole scene, just how they do in pornos.

That's what lead to this moment right here, Kentrell waiting boredly for Johnathan to finally show up, sitting in his living room and watching tv. He wore small short shorts, a matching crop top and knee high white socks. He was showing so much skin he felt like he might as well be naked, but Johnathan had expressed how much he liked the baby blue set, so he kept it on.

Whatever to make the man fuck him like he did last time. Maybe even better.

"This nigga takin' too damn long." Kentrell muttered, legs wide open as he sat on the couch. He shook the skittles in his hands absentmindedly watching the commercial play, before tossing them in his mouth while he waited.