Insane//21NBA

^^^he's so young and adorable in this intervieww😭🖤💕

anywayy, i don't know how i started shippin these two, but it just happened, and gurlllll when i was writin this, i was like damn bruh, im really fuckin with this. im most DEFINTELY makin another part to it in the future

its a lil fucked up too, lol idk, i dont think its all that bad but🤷🏾‍♀️

i made that ship name on the spot cuz ive never seen it before, so until further notice the pairin known as 21NBA

vote, comment and enjoyyyy

----//----

Starring:

21 Savage as Sheyaa

21 Savage as Sheyaa

 NBA Youngboy as Kentrell

----//----

You got my money bitch ass nigga?!" Sheyaa watched on boredly as Kentrell pointed a gun at some random niggas head. The man cowered, sweating bullets.

"I-I don't! But I p-promise man, I'll get that shit to you soon-"

The shot went off and Sheyaa didn't even flinch, watching the body drop fast to the ground. He took another bite of his burger, watching blood seep from the bullet hole, pooling around the man's head on the concrete. He reached behind him to grab his drink, taking a sip of his drink as he chewed through his food, watching the last of the random's life slip away.

"Pussy bitch. Said that shit the last time I pressed yo ass." And Kentrell dug in the man's pockets, and snatched off his chain about to make his way to Sheyaa. He inspected the piece of jewelry before snorting.

"Dull ass fuckin' chain." And he walked back and crouched down over the body, forcefully jamming the small pendant in the bullet hole.

Kentrell got up, shuffling through the wallet and laughed maniacally, taking out a fat ass stack inside.