Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando

BOW!

i like dis pairin🥴 so lets get into this cute shit. this is also set in the same universe as my other oneshot 'Mr. Davis'

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy💕

----//----

Starring:

Polo G as Taurus

Polo G as Taurus

Quando Rondo as Tyquian

----//----

"Ok, we finna start the meetin' na."

Kentrell walked past Radric, who smacked his secretary/boyfriends ass, the shorter not batting an eye because he was use to it. He then dimmed the lights, starting up the power point presentation, all of them turning their attention to the front of the room. "First order of business: let's review last months financial report..."

Taurus respectively tuned out information like this, because it was all just numbers and a bunch of shit that they already knew, mandatory stuff to go over. As time went on they went over several more topics, jokes cracked here and there, the atmosphere light and peaceful. But there was a underlying tone of curiousity and worry going through him about one certain subject. He swiftly kicked Tione underneath the table and made the younger yelp in pain, because his best friend was trying to play footsie and distract him when he was desperately trying to pay attention.

"And last but not least, as y'all already know, a lot of people recently got cut from the advertisement department for various...reasons."

"More like one ugly, blob fish in the face ass reason." Someone muttered.

They all knew the only reason why the advertisement department had recently lost so many employees was because Javorius Scott, a now former worker of the company. Everyone knew that Javorius had been a secret admirer of Kentrell, so when Mr. Davis made it clear that the hazel eyed man was his lover and not available, the Bogalusa native didn't take that all too well. And during the past year, the man had slowly but surely got people in his department to try and help him sabotage the business because of that.