Get in Witch, We Going Shoppin'

BOW!

took me long enough lol

a lil background: this is in the same universe as unstable creatures, a part i cut out from the final chapter of that series. this takes place a lil before kentrell, sheyaa, and tyquian's special night🥴

excuse my errors, like plz. i tried to proof read this as much as i could

vote, comment, and enjoy💕

----//----

It was a lazy and boring night in the middle of the week, and done with the day, Kentrell prepared himself to go to bed. He took a long hot shower, washed his face and brushed his teeth, and slipped on some comfy basketball shorts and a t-shirt, before falling into his sheets. He hadn't even gotten the chance to close his eyes yet, when there was a knocking at his bedroom window.

"What the hell?" He grumbled, getting up and walking to said window to see a shadow pressed up against the glass, catious and wary. But then he relax because he recognized who it was from the familiar outline of wild hair and fingers going crazy banging behind his curtains, and he chuckled, opening the window.

"Hi sexy dent man." Tyquian smiled, bright as always, floating lazily infront of his window.

He blushed, before letting out a small sigh. "Ty, you know I love you, but it's late as fuck and I have work tomorrow. What do you want?"

"I wanted to hang out tonight. Ma good good friends comin' too, I thought it would be fun and wanted you to come."

Kentrell made a face; he wanted to go, but he just couldn't. "But I have work-"

The vampire sent him a leveled look. "Let's be honest: do you really want to go to work tomorrow?"

"No not really, but I got responsibilities Ty, you know that. And ma boss is already on me a lot cuz I missed a whole month of work, cuz you know, I was kidnapped. By y'all."

"Then quit. I got tons of money." And Tyquian waved his hand in the air, a fat stack of money appeared in his palm. He carelessly tossed it to Kentrell, and hazel eyes widened at how much was in his grasp. Never in his life had he possessed so much cash at once, he had just been given a large amount of money that would of taken him years to achieve through saving.

"Have it." The small vampire shrugged. "It's not like I use much of it anyway, I steal a lot, which is what we about to do na'."

He couldn't even argue because then something far in the distance was speeding towards them, so fast that he grabbed a aloof Tyquian and ducked back in the house in fear of getting hit. Whatever it was didn't hit the house, so he peeked to see what is was, and saw a silhouette of two figures peeking at them through his window. From the outlines, Kentrell could just tell that they were...

"...You gotta be kiddin' me." He whispered.

"Hi Ty Ty." A seductive voice whispered, clearly feminine. "How's our favorite lil vampire doin'?"

"Oh ma gawd, I haven't seen y'all in foreva'!" Tyquian squealed and jumped up to go meet the women.

Kentrell reached over and turned his lamp on, and was met with what he rightfully assumed to be witches, judging by their revealing outfits and hats. The one Tyquian was currently hugging and stuffing his face in her abundance of clevage was curvy and tall, smooth caramel skin and who's hair was wavy, waist length, and purple. The other one was lightskin, with shoulder length black curly hair, body petite and a big cheesey smile on her face. Glitter and shimmer covered her cheeks and eyelids, her eye lashes big and bold, and she looked down at him curiously.