Mr. Bowman//PoloQuando, Final Part

BOW!

sheeshhh, this is long overdue lmaoooo. i hate havin responsibilities bruh, its sucks

but lets get into dis tho, excuse any errors

like, comment, and enjoyy🥰

~

"Who the fuck is this blowin' ma shit up? Nigga you know how late it is-"

"Hey Kentrell. It's me, Taurus." Taurus said, sitting in his car, chest feeling weird.

"Oh." The secretary lost the bite that was behind his words now that he knew who he was talking to. They weren't the closest, but they had worked on a couple of company projects before and were cool, so there was no awkward tension.

After Crystal had shown him that video, he got this gut feeling that something wasn't right, and it only got worse when he called Tyquian and didn't get a response back, even though they had been texting all day. He needed to check up on the younger but he didn't know where he stayed at, so thats why he made a couple calls until he got in contact with his lovers best friend.

"Whatchu need mane? It's late and I'm tryin' to catch up on ma soap operas." And some chewing sounds were heard, signalling that Kentrell was eating, probably munching on some popcorn.

"It's about Tyquian-"

"I hope you actin' like you got some sense and treatin' him right. Ty tell me everythang and I know y'all been messin' around, so just know that if you fuck up I'll bat the fuck outta you and break that fat ass nose of yours in three different places bout ma friend-"

"My nigga, no offense, but you can give me this talk later. Right now, I need Tyquian address because someone sent my wife a video of me and him fuckin' around and I'm assumin' they did the same to Ty wife. He not answerin' his phone and I'm worried, please."

Kentrell's response only made him more worried, because the mans sass quickly turned into concern, the secretary sending him his boss' address and even saying that he'll meet him at Tyquians house without a second thought.

So that was most definitely not a good sign.

~

When he got to the smallers house, the front yard and porch looked like a hot ass mess, clothes and shoes scattered all about, and a whole car was sloppily parked in the yard, which had also taken out a couple bushes judging by all the dirt that was everywhere. There were three figures he could make out; a tall and short man near said car, and a woman sticking her head out an upstairs window. Kentrell, Tyquian, and the last person he could safely assume, was Ty's wife.

Jaiden.

"Stupid bitch! That's why I neva liked yo weird, gold diggin' ass in the first fuckin' place! Trick ass, fuck ass hoe! Just fuckin' wait, on ma grandma grave imma make yo life a livin' hell!"

"Fuck you, dick in the booty ass nigga! You always had sumthin' to say about our relationship, neva could mind yo fuckin' business, crater face ass hoe!" The woman screamed down at Kentrell, before snapping her head towards Ty.