F*ck Him to Sleep//Blueface21

^^^another BOP

i did this cuz i wanted to seem them hump, very badly. lol i imagine sheyaa bein a mean ass little bottom, sprinkled in with a lil sluttiness🥴

i also just found out that these niggas tall asffff, sheyaa like 6 and johnny like 6'3, whew🥵

johnathan gotta be one of my favorites to write, cuz I just imagine him doin' the stupidest shit😭

vote, comment, and enjoy🖤💕💚

----//----

Starring:

Blueface as Johnathan

21 Savage as Sheyaa

----//----

Johnathan watched his boyfriend stand up, shuffling off his pants and underwear.

"Yo shit would look good with piercin's." He commented, eyes still watching the man's shiny nipples. Something simple would fit them, like some barbell's.

"Shut the fuck up." Sheyaa said, straight facing him as he dropped to his knees. He leaned on one of Johnathan's legs as he pulled his sweatpants and underwear down, grabbing his already half hard dick and stroking it.

"You so fuckin' rude, damn." Johnathan grumbled, crossing his arms.

"You love it." And Sheyaa's eyes glazed over as he stuck his tongue out, looking at him intensely as he licked wetly at the head of his dick. His tongue swirled around the tip, teasingly prodding at the slit, humming lightly at the small taste of precum he managed to pull from the length. He pulled off from sucking at the head, going down to lick his dick from the balls to the head, sloppy and hot.

Johnathan's hands went to push the man's dread's back, keeping them out his way as Sheyaa finally descended down on his length. He removed his hands and began to slowly bob his head, wetly sucking the man's dick, drawing it out; enjoying it.