That Spot//DaStunna

BOW!

we in this mf bitchhh, this for MajahLotus416 , who wanted a dastunna oneshot, bambissworld , who just wanted sumthin with dababy in it, and my baby san, -stokeleyswifey- cuz i said i was gonna dedicate it to you too just cuz😚🖤💕💚

excuse any errors

vote, comment, and enjoy💕

----//----

Starring:

Stunna 4 Vegas as KhalickandDaBaby as Kirk

and
DaBaby as Kirk

----//----

"Gimme sum fries bruh."

"Nigga hell naw." And Kirk smacked Khalick's grabby hand away from his food. "I just bought you sum food, spoiled ass lil nigga."

"Buy a nigga sum mo' than, you know I left ma' wallet at home. I'm fuckin' hungryyyy." Khalick whined.

The brownskin man rolled his eyes, shoving some fries in his mouth, though he smiled a little to himself as he chewed. "You ain't gettin' shit from me. You finna make a nigga go broke, spendin' all ma' money and shit."

"You know what? Fuck you." Khalick grumbled, zipping his Bape hoodie all the way up and crossing his arms, making him give a deep chuckle at how stupid the man looked. Kirk snickered as he produced his debit card from his wallet and waved it infront of the lightskin man, who perked up and immediately snatched the card up. Khalick blew him a taunting and playful little kiss before walking to one of the many lines in the food court.

As Kirk grinned and watched the skinny man dance around stupidly in the Chick-fil-a line, Sheyaa and Johnathan made their way over to the table, sitting down with their food.

"I see you homie, spoilin' yo lil boo thang." The lanky man wiggled his eyebrows at him, all while pulling a chair out for his boyfriend to sit down in. "Keep that up and maybe you'll actually be able to get out the friendzone and fuck."

While he rolled his eyes at his friends words, Sheyaa tugged the lightskin man to sit down. "Shut up and mind yo business baby."

"What y'all talkin' bout?" And Kirk turned his head to see Ben and Tyquian coming with their own food, the couple looking at them curiously.

Johnathan covered his mouth as he chewed his salad. "Kirk and Khalick. I'm ready for these big head ass niggas to get together already."

Kirk huffed. "But Khalick straight y'all. Sure we might play around sometimes, but that nigga don't like dick."